FVG Code

catheren

DIS Veteran
I have been reading posting, recommending the Promo Code "FVG" when booking a rental car from Dollar. Do you have to show Dollar, a coupon, an ad, or a card to obtain the "FVG" discount? Thank you in advance!

When reserving over the internet just put in all the info including any code and you'll get a rate, conditions (small print), and a confirmation number. Print all this out as it's a legal document and it's all you'll need to have with you. I've never even been asked for that, they just had my info in the system. I've used FVG, KISS and others and no coupon is needed. Consider joining FastLane if it's still free and get your ressie to inclucd that fact. There's a special line at MCO for FastLane members that gets you out in a hurry.

Bill From PA

I've used this code for Dollar rentals many times, along with my friends also. No coupon seems to be required. I believe it means "Florida Vacation Guide." We used it in January to rent a minivan and it was not a problem at all.

When reserving over the internet just put in all the info including any code and you'll get a rate, conditions (small print), and a confirmation number. Print all this out as it's a legal document and it's all you'll need to have with you. I've never even been asked for that, they just had my info in the system. I've used FVG, KISS and others and no coupon is needed. Consider joining FastLane if it's still free and get your ressie to inclucd that fact. There's a special line at MCO for FastLane members that gets you out in a hurry.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter