• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Future Ship Names

Disney Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Disney Suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus

at the gold reception on the Magic recently, they asked for a couple of suggestions for names for the new ships. Someone came up with 2 pretty appropriate names for Disney Cruising

Disney Obsession
Disney Addiction

That pretty much describes our thoughts less than a week after our cruise on the Magic. Can't wait to the next one and kudos to the person who had these names

Here are ones I think could be possibilities:
Disney Imagination (I'd bet money on this one)
Disney Wish(es)
Disney Celebration
Disney Splendor
Disney Faith

Disney Wish(es)
Disney Celebration
Disney Splendor
Disney Faith

I doubt you'll see Celebration after their midnight abandonment of Celebration, FL, and I seriously doubt you'll ever see them use Faith because it would offend some people.

Disney Wish(es)
Disney Celebration
Disney Splendor
Disney Faith

I can definitely see Imagination being the next Disney ship name, I would sail on the Splendor as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter