Future Pod Meets? maybe 2008?

Magic4UsZ's

DIS Veteran
I would LOVE to be able to go to the Pod meet!!! I starred at the calendar ALL DAY at work but there is no way of getting time off this late. Plus its Dec and way too much is going on with the kids,school,church ect...

Any chance if this is a success of doing one say in the summer?

Anyone else like me and would go but just need more time to plan?

I'd even go solo (no kids, hubby) if it meant I could meet the DIS royalty!!!!

I just started listening to the Podcast and love it!!!
Love the restaraunt reviews!!!!
Love the Store tours!!!!!!
Loved Kart-Kam!!!!

Hey where can I buy a DIS t-shirt?

I could in November of 08! That's the next time we will be there unfortunately!:3dglasses

Geez, after they meet this bunch in December, do you really think they'll ever want to risk it again? ;)

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!!
Im listening to the Villians Mix and Mingle song from the party cd, it sure brings back some fun memories of our MNSSHP night!!

Good point UrsulasShadow!!! I sure hope its a success so we that cant go in Dec will have a chance later!!!!!

Behave you lucky people ;) who get to go!!!!!

I was hoping for a Spring meet! Maybe the Podsters will consider seasonal meets!:thumbsup2

Good point UrsulasShadow!!! I sure hope its a success so we that cant go in Dec will have a chance later!!!!!

Behave you lucky people ;) who get to go!!!!!
Okay, now, if we have to behave...what's the point of going????:cool1:

We are now considering airport security measures before entering...:lmao:

Anyone mind being searched?:lmao:

We are now considering airport security measures before entering...:lmao:

Anyone mind being searched?:lmao:

Search at your own risk. I will not be held accountable for any psychological trauma that may result from aforementioned search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter