Funny Memes

Are you sure you didn’t hear people use the word “trans”? It is a descriptive word instead of a derogatory slur that sounds similar. I know that in many communities people take back the slurs to refer to themselves (like the N word). However, I know people in the LBTQ+ community and my nephew is a trans man and none of them have used the slur word. Ever.

Thanks for listening and sharing some cute memes :). Carry on with the funny!
There are many transexual people that use the term "tranny." There are some I know that use it in marketing for their drag and burlesque shows. Just because you haven't heard of something, doesn't mean it's not being done.

There are many transexual people that use the term "tranny." There are some I know that use it in marketing for their drag and burlesque shows. Just because you haven't heard of something, doesn't mean it's not being done.
That's interesting. I've not seen that in my corner of Wisconsin. I think I'll talk to my nephew. He lives in Illinois but he has a direct connection to the LBGTQ+ community.

grammar-memes-to-too.jpg

Are you sure you didn’t hear people use the word “trans”? It is a descriptive word instead of a derogatory slur that sounds similar. I know that in many communities people take back the slurs to refer to themselves (like the N word). However, I know people in the LBTQ+ community and my nephew is a trans man and none of them have used the slur word. Ever.

Thanks for listening and sharing some cute memes :). Carry on with the funny!
I immediately removed it and apologized.
My response was removed by moderator.
Please just Let it Go like the song says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter