Funny Memes

Hehe, we tied the top of the tree to a grab hook on our wall and nailed down the tree stand to a huge, very thick wide piece of wood. We had a lab dog that liked to climb into our tree. No cat needed. LoL

Someone just honked to get me out of my parking space faster, so now I just have to sit here until both of us are dead.

Ha - I did this once at the mall years ago. I got int my car about the same time as a lady facing me did. I wanted her to pull out so I could pull through. She wanted the same thing. She started stalling, looking through her purse, etc. It became a battle of wills. I did not move. She eventually relented and backed out.

Baloney! Easy Bake Oven brownies from the 80's into the early 90's were AWESOME! LOL

One of our press operators brought a brownie in from his daughter almost every day. I worked QC and when I went out to his press, he'd share. They were awesome and I remember after having my own kids the year we bought her an Easy Bake Oven, first thing I did when I got to work was excitedly let him know, LOL. By then however it was into the 2000's and didn't work at all because of the tiny light bulb compared to the 100 watt regular light bulb they use to have.

On the parking space one:

Research actually shows that people are slower to pull out of parking spaces when there's someone waiting for the spot than when there isn't. I'm not sure it's passive-aggressiveness in most cases... I think it's usually that it makes people hyper-aware of what they're doing, which leads to self-consciousness, which leads to them being determined not to rush, which leads to overcompensating and taking longer.

But if they honk at you, then intentionally loitering is totally fine. ;)

It's getting worse and worse out there at night. I've been driving for close to 60 years now and I have noticed that the headlights are much brighter now then they were just a few years ago. LED's are blinding. It's not to bad when you are driving along because you can just glance over toward the side of the road line and still see, but when you have to make a turn in the city in front of cars with those high powered spotlights on high beam you really do get temporarily blinded by the lights. They don't even have to have them on high, even low beam is very bright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter