• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funniest thing you've seen at Disney?

DisneyDayTripper

DIS Veteran
While sitting outside Pinocchio Village Haus DW was going to the bathroom and I was cleaning up our table. I looked over to see a rather athletic looking lady with an empty water bottle walking towards the water fountain in the middle of the outside eating area. I was thinking about the thread with the pic of the family with their feet in the fountain near the castle and thought "surely this lady isn't going to fill up that water bottle with that water..." when she began unscrewing the cap and stuck the water bottle under the water fountain. I sat there in amusement thinking that she was probably just wanting to take home some Disney water or something...but then it seemed like slow-motion as the lady took the water bottle up to her lips and drank from it. I was sitting there motionless with my mouth wide open waiting to see what happened next. The ladies eyes opened wide and she spit it out in disgust back into the water fountain and dumped the rest of the water in her bottle into the water fountain. She turned around and walked away as if nothing had happened and I can only assume she went to fill up her water bottle from a water fountain. I just sat there like......holy cow did that just happen? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter