Fun With Pics

REAL art NEVER lasts long....roses....lightning storms....peyote hallucinations!!!!

If you meet Frank he will be wearing a shirt like this one.
pond014.jpg

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR PICS !!!

I'm really liking this shirt!!

The "Imagin-ears" are hard at work creating this new attraction for Animal Kingdom:

"Crocodile Crunch Cruise"
rafting.jpg

Ok, I've been looking for this one...this is my middle dd's 1st birthday at the in-laws house. My oldest dd thought she was going to give her a bite of cake...but instead, SMACK right on the head! hehehe

Katie1st2.jpg

Which way do you see the girl spinning. Can you make her change direction?

spinninggirl.gif

I see a cow doing a bizarre walk/transformation. Hand becomes head, becomes hand, becomes foot, becomes foot, becomes hand, becomes head........

Does everyone see different things?

I see someone with a)too much time on their hands or b) drunk fool doing a project for art school!:lmao:

Which way do you see the girl spinning. Can you make her change direction?

spinninggirl.gif

I see her turning toward clockwise.

My DH says counter clockwise.

I have identical twins - out of curiosity I asked them. One saw the same as I did. Clockwise. The other said she saw her turn one way a few times, then the other for a few times. She asked why she keeps turning back and forth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter