Fun way to wrap tickets for Christmas

smilie

I've been unwonked!
We got my daughter tickets to see Hamilton on tour when it comes here next year.
What's a fun way to wrap them for Christmas?

I like to add something heavier to tickets, money or gift cards to make them seem like something else. Perhaps you could tuck them into a Hamilton mug or have a stuffed animal holding them. You could even add a can of soup to really throw her off!

I like to add something heavier to tickets, money or gift cards to make them seem like something else. Perhaps you could tuck them into a Hamilton mug or have a stuffed animal holding them. You could even add a can of soup to really throw her off!

This is like something my mom would do. She would take a video game, but then hide it in a cerreal box or something. The cereal was just like a stocking stuffer, so it would throw me off the trail. She was good - would reseal the box and everything, so you'd never know.

I like wrapping in a large box, way larger than needed, along with another inexpensive gift item such as fancy body wash, cologne, etc.

I have put tickets (or in cases where I’ve only had e-tickets, a printed paper with the concert info and photo) in a cardboard tube (from paper towels or toilet paper). Then roll/wrap it in tissue or regular wrapping paper and tie the ends with ribbon so it looks like a Christmas cracker. Like this:

IMG_0904.jpeg

Why not turn it into a little Hamilton treasure hunt? Scatter some clues around your house, maybe with fun quotes or references to the show. Then, for the final reveal, you could hide the tickets inside a DIY Hamilton star or roll them up in a scroll that looks old-timey, like from the colonial era.
Have them available on a brand.new cell phone for Christmas.

Does she have the soundtrack? I would put them inside the jacket.

Edit to add, I know lots of people dont listen to cd's anymore, but I love hamilton and that is my 1st choice for car singing... lol Enjoy the show, it was amazing live!

I always love the gift wrapped box within a box, within a box, within a box, etc. To keep her confused you can put a dime (too bad Hamilton isn’t on a coin, but it’s .10 - hey, I’m trying 🤣) so when she shakes it she won’t figure it out.

When I was 12 or 13 my parents got me tickets to see my favorite band for Christmas. I love the way they did it. They gave me a calendar and paperclipped the tickets in the month that I would be seeing them. I was excited for the calendar and skipped past the tickets at first and they suggested I go back and really look through each month. Cried when I found the tickets. We still talk about it.

They still have physical bearer instrument tickets?
I'm sure some places do. Last year for Christmas, I got DW tickets to see Jeff Dunham. Of course they were electronic, so kind of hard to gift. I know enough about Photoshop to be dangerous, found the logo for his show, fake designed some tickets (including putting bar codes, seat assignment, dates, etc), had them printed on photo stock, cut them out, put them in an envelope, the envelope in a box, the box in a box, etc, etc.

Took her about five minutes to get down to the 'fake' tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter