Fun/Tasty/Somewhat Budget Friendly!

priestj1

Earning My Ears
We'll be in WDW from 1/26 to 2/3 and I'm looking to make three or four sit-down reservations for our time there. We'll have three 9-year-olds, an 11-year-old, and a 15-year-old. I'm thinking that they need to go to the Whispering Canyon Cafe, but I'm trying to come up with a couple of other good options. The setting or entertainment is a huge part of what I'm looking for. Most of these kids are the chicken fingers type, but I know most Disney restaurants can accommodate that!

1/26 as in next week?
First I’d just see what’s available for 7 people. My kids love Sci Fi. Fun atmosphere, movie clips, and kid friendly food. Biergarten is their other favorite.

at 11 days away, your options are going to be somewhat limited, especially with a bigger group. I'd go on the app and see what places pops up with availability for each of your days before being set on a particular place. People also cancel at the last minute so some good options could pop up if you keep checking a few days before. You'll have a lot more options at resorts and Disney springs restaurants if you're open to that

Depending on what you can find available, I agree with Hoop and Sci Fi... you might also try 50's Prime Time Cafe in HS. You might also try Boma in AKL, there isn't a show or escapades there, but you could see the animals and hang out by the firepit/storyteller after. Good luck and have fun!

at 11 days away, your options are going to be somewhat limited, especially with a bigger group. I'd go on the app and see what places pops up with availability for each of your days before being set on a particular place. People also cancel at the last minute so some good options could pop up if you keep checking a few days before. You'll have a lot more options at resorts and Disney springs restaurants if you're open to that
I've been doing ok so far. I'm definitely open to resorts and Disney Springs.

I second Trails End. A very good buffet for decent WDW prices. The boat ride from Magic Kingdom to the camp ground is fun. It is also a nice area to explore.

For setting and entertainment my choices would be Trails End, Sci-Fi Dine-In, maybe 50's Prime Time (setting is fun, "entertainment" is not as over-the-top as it used to be), San Angel Inn at Epcot (you can see the boat ride go by, and the atmosphere is neat), Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Villas, Raglan Road at Disney Springs, Biergarten at Epcot, Teppan Edo at Epcot.

Some of these are more budget-friendly than others and some are more tasty than others but overall if budget and entertainment were my top 2 factors those would be my table service choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter