Fun, Sun & Strong Water Rum...*Yo-Ho*...23 Nights @ Sapphire Falls...A May 2022 TR

I adore onions, which makes it worse. I can eat the green of salad onions....I thank the FODMAP plan for helping me realise why some foods don`t work for me and what I can be ok with.

Oh goodness......a red wine allergy would be so much worse for me!!! Couldn`t imagine that one......:rotfl:

How interesting with the survey. I haven`t heard many folks get those type`s of survey`s, hope he enjoyed it. I wouldn`t mind doing one like that.
Yes the red wine was very sad and scary. But she hasn’t had a bad reaction in years because she’s been very careful.

From what I recall he said it was very tasty Lolol!

Yes the red wine was very sad and scary. But she hasn’t had a bad reaction in years because she’s been very careful.

From what I recall he said it was very tasty Lolol!

One of my closest friends has a slight reaction when she drinks red wine, not a bad reaction, but her face and neck goes bright red about 15 minutes after she starts drinking it. It doesn’t stop her though as she never feels unwell, but obviously something in it reacts with her.

Doesn‘t happen with any other alcohol, of course it’s her favourite tipple……lol…….

Oh I’m glad he enjoyed it!

Such great pictures. You really are fortunate to be able to take your time and do as you please while you are on your visits. We are always on a timeline. Oh well...one day things will be different :rolleyes1.

The park looks glorious this morning, that vivid blue sky against the sparkling sunshine with the bright colours of the buildings all just make us smile every time we walk into these areas. There`s nothing quite like them. We often say we feel that here life is in colour and us in the UK almost live in black and white........we never have heat like this
The skies really are brilliant blue! Even dh noticed that when we visited. I honestly can't get enough of the warmth of Florida! It is a different warm that in our part of Canada.

There are several nods to Jaws in Diagon Alley which of course used to sit on this exact site.......one of them being the teeth in the window of the Apothecary store next to Florean Fortescue`s Ice Cream place which is a nice touch.
There are sooo many touches that go into those areas. We didn't get to spend nearly enough time wandering around - especially Diagon Alley. It was extremely crowded there ( too crowded for us to be comfortable given we needed the negative test to get home yet) so we didn't spend nearly the amount of time I wanted there :sad:

Tom really does take amazing pictures!

Such great pictures. You really are fortunate to be able to take your time and do as you please while you are on your visits. We are always on a timeline. Oh well...one day things will be different :rolleyes1.

The skies really are brilliant blue! Even dh noticed that when we visited. I honestly can't get enough of the warmth of Florida! It is a different warm that in our part of Canada.

There are sooo many touches that go into those areas. We didn't get to spend nearly enough time wandering around - especially Diagon Alley. It was extremely crowded there ( too crowded for us to be comfortable given we needed the negative test to get home yet) so we didn't spend nearly the amount of time I wanted there :sad:

Tom really does take amazing pictures!

Thanks pumpkin......I`ll pass that on to Tom!

Yes, completely agree it`s a different heat from almost anywhere else!! The South gets a heat no-one else gets....my cousins in NY say it feels different too from what they get, and they get it warm too! But, yes.....that blue sky is out of this world!

Having time is a luxury for sure. I can understand why folks who only have 2 or 3 days to cover everything, or less sometimes go commando....but in that heat.....can`t be so much fun. We have spoken to so many people who have those 2 or 3 days and won`t be back again for several years, so of course they wan to fit in as much as possible.

And crowds make a difference. We`ve been so lucky with almost empty parks over the years on some trips, I think that`s changing now though.

Glad you`re still enjoying it........ :wave2:

Caught up over a cuppa. I know I’ve seen the jaws’ jaw, just can’t remember which window. Thanks for the memories.
And weirdly Tide pens are a big hit as we don`t have them over here either.....I have Janet to thank for telling me about them........
one of the best inventions of the last decade lol
The boarding was up now and it will be revamped as a Minion dance/walkthrough experience........not Pets as some claimed
News to me, sounds like fun.
I hate bananas!!!!
Even a dirty monkey?:drinking1
they have already got the boarding up and working on the replacement.
Hope they save ’the chair’ for the new park

don`t think we had ever been inside Cafe La Bamba.
It’s beautiful, kitchen does strike me as on smallish side. it’s been at least 6 years I’m guessing, enjoyed a lovely SpongeBob character breakfast there. Squidward cut a mean rug :dancer:

Once my husband had "done his hair" we headed out to the car, I was starving by now!!! It was a little later than we thought, but we`d had such fun in the park.

Walking out to the car it felt like the heat was definitely rising.

We were heading to the Florida Mall this afternoon......not our favourite Mall, we much prefer the Mall at Millenia but there were a few things I wanted from the Florida Mall today.

Driving to the Mall we pass what will be the new Epic Universe park, opening 2025, you can`t see much from the road of course so we planned to go up the Orlando Eye next week to see it from a height, last time we did that was 2 years previous.

The whole site is huge!!

i-w8jQvnZ-X2.jpg

It takes around 20 minutes tops to get here, and it was deserted today, we got parked right by the entrance which is unusual as it`s usually mobbed, but it was appreciated as it was so darn hot!!! Straight into the food court and we meandered around trying to decide what to eat.....usually we walk, then end up with the same thing....Asian food. But, today this sandwich place caught my eye, everything looked good.

i-SRc6Bfg-X2.jpg

Tom went with the hot pepper steak sandwich and I opted for the chicken bbq......it was quite confusing as they were all wearing masks so we couldn`t hear what they were saying as it`s quite a noisy place, but we gathered we were being asked if we wanted fries with it, well, we hoped that`s what they were asking and the receipt was quite confusing too....so we hoped when we got it, it really was what we asked for........

This for someone who doesn`t really like sandwiches very much was a revelation........it was gorgeous....really gorgeous and the fries too were lovely, and boiling hot!! Hottest fries I`ve ever eaten in my life!

But, the bbq sauce was zingy and there was plenty of it and chicken too.......

i-7pKgqRp-X2.jpg

Tom`s was eaten before we could get a picture of it which is not like him........I think he was hungrier than me at that point! I`d definitely eat at this place again as it was so fresh and tasty.

Once we were fed and watered we headed into the stores, I wanted to visit Yankee Candle as we really enjoy buying the newer ones that haven`t reached the UK yet, so I had an idea of what I wanted. And this was all for us......YC are so heavy, so I said I wasn`t bringing anyone back candles due to the weight, except one large one that was going to be part of a friends birthday gifts, but she didn`t know that.

As soon as we stepped in a rather lovely young lady approached us to say if we needed any help let her know.......we said we would, but then she began asking what our style of scent we liked best was and what fragrances we enjoyed.......I just like to look, smell them and buy......it was a little offputting, but, I know it`s her job so I chatted to her as I picked up the ones I wanted and we purchased more than we planned.....nothing unusual there and even Tom mumbled no one needed that many candles........... 😉

i-s9RRcFW-S.gif

Well, even so, we do love our candles, so paid and Tom went back to the car with them as they weighed a metric ton!!! Didn`t want to be walking around with those and it didn`t dawn on us to go on there last.......doh!

The Florida Mall has got better over the years, it used to be dark and dingy and the food court was not a nice place at all, so it had improved a lot from when we first went.

They do have some nice stores, and another Bath & Body which I can`t resist going into....and yes, picked up some more things, they are very nice. We had a quick look in Dillards as they have vintage Louis Vuitton bags on sale there.......

They are nice!!! But, although I was kinda....half heartedly looking....I didn`t see any that really caught my eye enough to want to buy one, despite me telling the sales lady three times I wasn`t going to be buying one today....she insisted beyond belief one of these was definitely for me..........

i-5RBZgzr-Th.gif

Flattery only works from certain folks!!

I picked up a few more things then headed out to the car. I liked the look of the Mexican place at the main food court entrance.......although I don`t eat Mexican food, so I doubted we`d ever go......it looks nice though!

Not sure how long this guy had waited though........😁

i-ZmPd62w-X2.jpg

Once we were home we added to the piles of purchases tidily placed around the rooms.......it really wasn`t a massive amount but most were heavy which was the issue with the flight home......darn weight limit!

We freshened up and headed over to the lounge and I enjoyed a glass of red wine.....Tom was driving tonight so he was on coffee.......bless him!

A lady was standing at the counter getting some wine and I knew I knew her face from somewhere........as she said she was here same time as us in December, and she knew our friend too, then I remembered her.......Tom was smiling in the background as he recognised her straight away.

She is one of those ladies who you notice as she is very glamorous and has a real rock chick look, definitely a compliment.........::yes::

We got chatting and we took a couple of pictures together and as we got chatting we discovered she had met Johnny Depp!!!!! Yes, actually met him........there were many of us in the lounge who were all supporting him and weirdly three of us had watched the PotC movies before our trips and one of the girls in the lounge too who were all #TeamJohnnyDepp.........but better than that........this lady had genuinely Johnny Depp`s autograph tattooed on her ankle!!!!! Now, I thought the Freddie Mercury tattoo we saw the other day was the coolest thing.......but this blew that away!!!!

I was a little star struck talking to her, and she was the nicest lady who I have to say is one of the most photogenic women I`ve ever seen........I have checked with her and it`s ok to post her picture, so here it is, one of the pics we took together. She had also taken one of us to send to our friend to show we had met up..... :)

i-6BrS3m2-X2.jpg

This is the best tattoo I had ever seen!!! And she spoke so nicely of what a lovely person he was in real life which was so good to hear. I didn`t know anyone in real life who had met as big a superstar as the wonderful Johnny Depp!!!

i-VN7FqCc-X2.jpg

I also realised I had never asked anyone if I could take a picture of their ankle before.......lol........but we had a lovely chat and we would catch up again before she left and also see her in September as she travels regularly to the hotels. Very nice lady.

We passed our time in the lounge then went back over to Sapphire to get the car and headed down towards Cooper`s Hawk Winery.

i-mrg2V2H-M.jpg

We had never been here before but so many folks we know had recommended it to us saying we would love it, so we finally decided to give it a try.

It is an impressive entrance and there was wine in abundance everywhere.........this was putting a kid in a candy store for us........

i-4w9gPNM-X2.jpg

i-bTnDDfJ-X2.jpg

We were a little early for our reservation, one of the few places we had actually reserved. Concierge had called them earlier just so we had a guaranteed table and it was no problem getting a table.

We wandered around, they do have some nice little items to look at and purchase of course and you can do a wine tasting while you wait....we just didn`t have enough time to do it, but you can just go in and do the wine tasting without dining, something that might interest me in the future 😉

We did like the feel of this place as soon as we walked in, folks were very nice and there was a very casual feel to it which we liked.

i-9PGGjgS-X2.jpg

They called us to our table and it was a very nice one, not slapped in the middle of the floor and our waitress was so nice and we thought already we`d come back again before we`d even eaten.

i-JrDq5xb-X2.jpg

Although it was busy, it wasn`t a massively noisy place like Ocean Prime can be, so you could chat without struggling to hear each other talk.

i-T2Gh5n4-X2.jpg

They have a very nice and extensive wine list, and as it was just me drinking wine I didn`t opt for a bottle but instead chose 2 different reds to try and they were both lovely and ones I would buy a bottle of. It was also all very well priced wine.

i-3h3m63Q-X2.jpg

i-jTsZBkP-X2.jpg

It is quite an extensive menu with loads of options for everyone and we did struggle to finally order, and eventually we opted to share the potstickers as an appetiser which were lovely........

i-tNVn9qM-X2.jpg

And here it began to unravel, just a little........

We had waited a long time to give our order, and then waited a long time for the appetiser to appear, we had just started eating the potstickers when a different waitress brought our entrees.......I looked at her and said we had just started our appetiser and we didn`t want them until we were finished....so she never said anything and turned around with the plates and took them away.

We were enjoying the apps and were still eating them when our original waitress came and asked if she could take our plate away..........Tom was quick in saying sorry, but we were still eating it........lol........she said ok and went to walk away when I said I was concerned our dishes had been put under a heat lamp while we ate, I had ordered fish and Tom seafood......she assured us they would be fine but if we weren`t happy they`d redo them for us.

I hate when food is just not as it should be.........and we hate sending foods back so we just wanted it to be right.

Eventually we were finished and she brought our food back.....I had opted for the Barramundi and Tom had chosen the Jambalaya........and as predicted, the fish had dried out completely and Tom`s sauce had dried around the plate and he did try one shrimp that had turned into a rubber ball.

We called her back over and explained yes, both were overcooked, she did apologise and took them away to be recooked.

It came back and my fish was noteably smaller and still looked a little overdone......however it was fine. Not exceptional, could have been cooked less but just ok.

i-zZX2wRx-X2.jpg

Tom`s however looked a mess.......I think they had swirled his seafood around and plonked fresh rice on top instead of plating it nicely as it had been the first time around.

i-wgM5Rh2-X2.jpg

I would give them a 5/10 overall and most of that was for the wine.......lol.......

It wasn`t the best first experience of a restaurant, but there was still something that made us say we would come back here. They did ask if we wanted complimentary desserts due to the delay and disappointment, but we weren`t looking for anything so we said no thank you.

We got the check and headed to the front where we purchased a couple of bottles of wine and four chocolates.....two milk and two white, again we had been told their chocolate was very nice, they did have a fair old section to choose from.

We drove home and decided to once again try Bar 17 in Aventura Hotel.

We are not fans of the bar or of this hotel.......when you go in it almost feels like a hospital waiting room, someone said it reminded them of an Apple store......it is a bit sterile and soulless, to us.

There is an elevator that`s supposed to be an express, but folks got in and we stopped at several floors.......

i-kwmtCcm-X2.jpg

We had tried up here twice before and each time we didn`t enjoy it......the previous Food & Beverage manager John, had asked us if we could pinpoint what it was we didn`t like......we couldn`t. We don`t think the cocktails are quite up to scratch to begin with and there just isn`t a warm welcoming feeling there.......something missing for sure.

It can get very breezy up here....very breezy.

i-wF6JRV8-X2.jpg

The views are what makes this place worth going up for. They are incredible and whether it`s during the day or in the evenings, it`s a darn decent view and you can see the Disney fireworks in the distance if you time it right.

We did notice tonight, you can see quite clearly into the rooms in Cbay.....we didn`t look, but if you were so inclined it was quite visible. This is another hotel we just don`t like.....nothing about it appeals to us at all, but it is very popular.

Volcano Bay does look pretty at night.

i-pNTHBqD-X2.jpg

i-X7xq9xT-X2.jpg

We spent less than 10 minutes up here.......we never got a drink and went back downstairs to the food court are just for a wander, again, not for us. It`s just too sterile a hotel and couldn`t see us ever staying here, not when we had RP and SF to choose from.

We got some boiling water from Dutch Trading and made ourselves a cup of tea and enjoyed one each of the chocolates. From someone who isn`t really a chocolate fan, the white one was delicious......and one was more than enough. Tom could have eaten both as he loved them and said we would take some home as Kyle would love them.

i-cGHDwF7-X2.jpg

Tom was keen to try the wine, so we opened one of the bottles so he could enjoy a taste too, and he did like it, so we had a large glass each and would keep some for tomorrow.

i-ZGPhGch-X2.jpg

There is something lovely about sitting in the suite with a glass of wine, watching tv on that comfy sofa.......every now and again I`d glance out of the window and see that nice view over to RP........we were loving this so much!!!

More park time tomorrow......:cheer2:

Last edited:
Caught up over a cuppa. I know I’ve seen the jaws’ jaw, just can’t remember which window. Thanks for the memories.

one of the best inventions of the last decade lol

News to me, sounds like fun.

Even a dirty monkey?:drinking1

Hope they save ’the chair’ for the new park

It’s beautiful, kitchen does strike me as on smallish side. it’s been at least 6 years I’m guessing, enjoyed a lovely SpongeBob character breakfast there. Squidward cut a mean rug :dancer:

Mr Mullpeppers Apothecary is the store right before Florean Fortescue`s as you walk towards the dragon. ::yes::

Never had a Dirty Monkey???? I need to Google.......

I think that chair will take centre stage somewhere in the new place, it`s too good a prop to leave out....I hope!

You know I imagined it to be huge inside for some reason.........I`ve never seen an episode of SpongeBob......think it passed Kyle by.......thank goodness!! Cow and Chicken were bad enough!!!

Glad you`re enjoying it........:wave2:

We felt the same way about Bar 17. Went up there but it felt wrong somehow and we went back down and also didn't order anything. The Aventura does not appeal to us at all. Cabana Bay reminds me of the Pop hotels at Disney which don't appeal to us either. Sometimes you just get a feeling about something and that's that.

Last August I received an email from my favorite store (Bath & Body Works) that they were hiring seasonal employees. Mind you, I have a day job as a C-Suite EA for a Fortune 200 Company but before I knew it I had applied - and got the job. LOL I put in for basically weekends only and if needed after 530pm. I worked through the holidays and it was a lot of fun - I just love all the products. Once the holidays were over management asked me to stay on as a regular employee - and I accepted. I work a few times a month and absolutely love it. So different from my day job where it is a lot of pressure - here I just ring up your purchases and you leave and I don't have to follow-up about anything. All of us working at the store joke that it's very hard to not just give them back the money they pay us - so many nice things!! And I too can never have enough candles. :-)

Cooper's Hawk looked very nice - shame that the pacing of the meal was so off. We have a favorite neighborhood restaurant that the food is excellent and the pacing is even better. Makes a meal special.

As always the photos are absolutely beautiful! Love reading your report.

We felt the same way about Bar 17. Went up there but it felt wrong somehow and we went back down and also didn't order anything. The Aventura does not appeal to us at all. Cabana Bay reminds me of the Pop hotels at Disney which don't appeal to us either. Sometimes you just get a feeling about something and that's that.

Last August I received an email from my favorite store (Bath & Body Works) that they were hiring seasonal employees. Mind you, I have a day job as a C-Suite EA for a Fortune 200 Company but before I knew it I had applied - and got the job. LOL I put in for basically weekends only and if needed after 530pm. I worked through the holidays and it was a lot of fun - I just love all the products. Once the holidays were over management asked me to stay on as a regular employee - and I accepted. I work a few times a month and absolutely love it. So different from my day job where it is a lot of pressure - here I just ring up your purchases and you leave and I don't have to follow-up about anything. All of us working at the store joke that it's very hard to not just give them back the money they pay us - so many nice things!! And I too can never have enough candles. :-)

Cooper's Hawk looked very nice - shame that the pacing of the meal was so off. We have a favorite neighborhood restaurant that the food is excellent and the pacing is even better. Makes a meal special.

As always the photos are absolutely beautiful! Love reading your report.

That is fabulous with the fun job!

And yes, it`s lovely to have something fun to do and they pay you too......lol.....I think my wages would go straight back into the products.......we do love candles and getting the newer fragrances ahead is always nice. A few times a month working when it suits you sounds about perfect!

I always say they need to knock CBay down and start again.......I hate the look of it from the outside and inside isn`t much better for us.

Aventura is missing something everywhere. It never took off as the young techy place it was planned for, now it`s a mish mash of I don`t quite know what. Bar 17 would work in NY or Vegas, but Orlando no. Yes, sometimes it`s just the feel and we all know what we like and don`t like. They could improve Bar17 I think, but I doubt we`ll go back up now, even for the views.

And thank you, glad you`re enjoying it.....:)

We did notice tonight, you can see quite clearly into the rooms in Cbay
Glad to see somebody else mention it. Was initially taken aback at that inadvertent peep show.

They should have placards by the windows @ CB warning guests they may want to shut their drapes at night. only half kidding there as that particular section was the area we landed our one trip. :blush:

I appreciate amusement park value resorts for what they are. I do love the giant, some would call them tacky icons that WDW employs. We land there where there is no other room at the inn or we need to add a few days onto a trip. the experience is nicely tempered by a relatively high level of service with capable CMs.

The obvious lack of experience/training of the front desk staff at CB was quite a surprise to us. it’s up there for the most convoluted checkin process at any MCO property we’ve visited. Rinse and repeat for various other aspects of the resort, including a pre-pandemic lazy river that wasn’t open once during our daily pool ti me over a 4 day stay :confused3 Lifeguards had a different excuse every day

Was good to read they are starting some online checkin there, surely can’t hurt their cause. A shame as it’s the first experience you have there and can surely set the tone of the trip.
I`ve never seen an episode of SpongeBob.
A guilty pleasure, I pretend to tape the new episodes it for my GD to watch :rolleyes1

Well that was a mostly nice day ☺️ The dinner started so promisingly, what a shame the entrees were less than stellar. The chocolates do look divine though.

Love the story with the lovely lady who gave herself a very unique souvenir of Johnny Depp!

BBW is a fun store. I will share that we were at UOR last December when Candle Day hit, and I was on my iPad ordering from my RPR room. I just couldn’t pass up that deal 🥰

Hello Carole!
I am finally caught up with your wonderful report.
I have Strong water on my list to try this fall.
That alligator oh my was huge!
I love all the pictures especially in the parks, captures the park atmosphere so well.
The suite at SF looks absolutely lovely! I can see relaxing and having a glass of wine each day!
I’m looking forward to more beautiful pictures and yummy food, keep it coming!

Whew!!! Finally all caught up. I'm loving all your pictures, restaurant reviews and little tidbits of trivia I never knew about the parks.

Oh I`m glad to hear it......thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time to comment and yes, there are so many pieces of trivia round the parks it`s scary!!

Hope you enjoy the rest of it........ :wave2:

Glad to see somebody else mention it. Was initially taken aback at that inadvertent peep show.

They should have placards by the windows @ CB warning guests they may want to shut their drapes at night. only half kidding there as that particular section was the area we landed our one trip. :blush:

I appreciate amusement park value resorts for what they are. I do love the giant, some would call them tacky icons that WDW employs. We land there where there is no other room at the inn or we need to add a few days onto a trip. the experience is nicely tempered by a relatively high level of service with capable CMs.

The obvious lack of experience/training of the front desk staff at CB was quite a surprise to us. it’s up there for the most convoluted checkin process at any MCO property we’ve visited. Rinse and repeat for various other aspects of the resort, including a pre-pandemic lazy river that wasn’t open once during our daily pool ti me over a 4 day stay :confused3 Lifeguards had a different excuse every day

Was good to read they are starting some online checkin there, surely can’t hurt their cause. A shame as it’s the first experience you have there and can surely set the tone of the trip.

A guilty pleasure, I pretend to tape the new episodes it for my GD to watch :rolleyes1

We were shocked to be honest, I hadn`t noticed it last time we were up there, but I do think they need to make folks aware they can be seen. I remember someone telling us a couple of years back they sat at night at their bedroom window in RP and had binoculars!!! Seriously........so them folks should be pulling their drapes at night.

Heard the same from so many folks saying the same thing about CBay......I do think overall hotels are struggling to find staff of the same standing as before the pandemic. Online check in should make a difference.

lol......I do enjoy a good afternoon of minions or scooby doo when I look after my friend`s little granddaughter........any excuse!!

Well that was a mostly nice day ☺️ The dinner started so promisingly, what a shame the entrees were less than stellar. The chocolates do look divine though.

Love the story with the lovely lady who gave herself a very unique souvenir of Johnny Depp!

BBW is a fun store. I will share that we were at UOR last December when Candle Day hit, and I was on my iPad ordering from my RPR room. I just couldn’t pass up that deal 🥰

It was weird as it was such a lovely place, good service as we can`t fault the waitress at all and it had a lovely atmosphere, so yes, we were just unlucky I think. Even a non chocolate fan such as myself thought they were lovely.

I updated the post above with the lady herself.....I wanted to check with her before I posted so popped them in today, she is indeed a lovely lady and very cool!!! I think I showed the tattoo to everyone I know when we got home......even the folks who hate tattoos were impressed.......lol......everyone loves Johnny Depp!!! My mum however was mortified I had asked a lady for a picture of her ankle.......lol....bless my mum!!

lol....I remember you mentioning Candle Day before.....love it!!!! I think that might have been the day at the Mall there was a line to get in the store itself.......busy time.

Hello Carole!
I am finally caught up with your wonderful report.
I have Strong water on my list to try this fall.
That alligator oh my was huge!
I love all the pictures especially in the parks, captures the park atmosphere so well.
The suite at SF looks absolutely lovely! I can see relaxing and having a glass of wine each day!
I’m looking forward to more beautiful pictures and yummy food, keep it coming!

Caroline!!! So good to see you here........oh you`ve been busy with your own TR and life is busy too.....but glad you made it over.

You have to visit Strong Water ::yes:: .....I think you and Andi would love it. The food choices are top notch and you`d love the cocktails too.

It was so funny with the alligator.......my instinct was to just run.....while Tom wanted to snap a picture.......those things are terrifying to see in real life!! I think I`ve seen more wildlife in Mount Dora than anywhere else in Florida!

Thank you so much Caroline, I`m glad you are enjoying the pictures and TR.......definitely more to come soon........:wave2:

All caught up at last! Like so many others, I stopped getting notifications, so I got quite behind on your report. We recently got back from a week in Orlando and we had a wonderful time! We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and our daughters graduation, so we had lots of fun. I’m trying to talk my husband into a long weekend at universal for my birthday next month. I still want to ride Velocicoaster so badly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter