Fun, Sun & Strong Water Rum...*Yo-Ho*...23 Nights @ Sapphire Falls...A May 2022 TR

And the BEST news has been announced........well it`ll be official later from the CDC and White House......but........

From Sunday June 12th.......We no longer have do a Negative Covid Test to get into the USA .........:cheer2:

i-QzJdSCq-S.gif

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just saw this on the news... I was coming here to tell you... But you already knew!!! Whoo-hoo!!!! :cool1:

lol.....my phone just went into meltdown with txts and emails.......

It makes so many folks happier for sure, taking away that extra worry for travel.....now we can just go back to regular worrying........:rotfl:

HOORAY FOR NO MORE TEST REQUIREMENTS!!!

And I am aghast at the woman at the Clinique counter! Good for you for your response. And I'm sorry your steak was overcooked. It's always such a disappointment when you are planning for a nice meal, and a place gets it so wrong.

I was just teasing about Confisco! I don't think you're predictable, but you know what you like. And it did look lovely!

The Grinch shirt for your goddaughter is hilarious!!! :rotfl2:

And why do salespeople think that by insulting you on your looks, it will make you want to buy something from them??? :rolleyes:

I avoid the mall as much as possible, but the last time I was there, one of those kiosk in the middle of the mall was selling hand lotion... As I'm walking by, the sales guy comes over and grabs my hand and tells me how old and wrinkly they are and he has something to make them look young again... I told him thanks for the insult and walked away!!! Rude!!!

That woman at Macy's had to be out of her mind!!!!! You're beautiful Carole.

My daughter and I recently went to a local Carvel to get DH some ice cream sandwiches and the lady at the counter yells out Oh my God you are HUGE! I was instantly annoyed (I am 5'11" and DD is 5"10) - she sees it in my face, DD gets nervous because she knows how much I HATE that, then her husband comes out from the back and yells out OMG you're so TALL! I couldn't help myself at that point and said, if I was overweight would you have mentioned that too? Do you think it is appropriate to comment on something I have no control over? And then they tripped all over themselves, my poor DD tried to make light of it - yes, I do play basketball, no mom never did, she danced - all while I glared at them to ring up our purchase. When I worked in NY years ago if someone asked if I played basketball I would say no, do you play miniature golf? Usually shut them up. DD loves her height - which I am happy about - but I can normally tell if someone is asking how tall I am nicely or if they are being mean and snarky about it - and that just sets me off.

Anyway, that is terrible that your steak wasn't cooked nicely and the waiter disappears. At least they took it off the bill.

And those cocktails look right up my alley!!! Can't wait to visit SW in August.

Tom is a sweetie-pie surprising you with perfume. So glad that part of your Macy's visit was nice.

Last edited:
And folks ask us how we can possibly fill our time here for longer trips.......I swear we would need two years with no gaps to do all we`d want to do. And still not do everything. We are always relaxingly busy....sounds a decent description.
For some reason the first thing I thot of was those who look bored to tears in an art museum, elbowing their way from one major piece to the other as if they are on a scavenger hunt.

i do think it takes a certain sort of personality to enjoy a longer, repeat trip. One who appreciates the special details and isn’t compelled to make it a race of checking off a to-do list.
Like really rude. Never had anyone try to sell me products like that before!
Oh, it’s not uncommon unfortunately. Odd that is wasn’t a young chippie Spouting such nonsense at you. :sad2:

HOORAY FOR NO MORE TEST REQUIREMENTS!!!

And I am aghast at the woman at the Clinique counter! Good for you for your response. And I'm sorry your steak was overcooked. It's always such a disappointment when you are planning for a nice meal, and a place gets it so wrong.

I was just teasing about Confisco! I don't think you're predictable, but you know what you like. And it did look lovely!

It is wonderful news!!

I really wanted to be a bit more reactive to her, but wouldn`t give her the satisfaction. I decided to be the bigger person......I really wanted to swear at her.

Oh I know what you meant..... :hug: and yes Confisco Grille, we do like it....:)

The Grinch shirt for your goddaughter is hilarious!!! :rotfl2:

And why do salespeople think that by insulting you on your looks, it will make you want to buy something from them??? :rolleyes:

I avoid the mall as much as possible, but the last time I was there, one of those kiosk in the middle of the mall was selling hand lotion... As I'm walking by, the sales guy comes over and grabs my hand and tells me how old and wrinkly they are and he has something to make them look young again... I told him thanks for the insult and walked away!!! Rude!!!

Oh yes, that suits her down to the ground......she might not be my blood relative, but we are so similar!

I think she may not still be there now....not the best sales pitch!

Oh heck.....that was insulting!! I`d be so annoyed with that too. What makes people think they can be so rude......

That woman at Macy's had to be out of her mind!!!!! You're beautiful Carole.

My daughter and I recently went to a local Carvel to get DH some ice cream sandwiches and the lady at the counter yells out Oh my God you are HUGE! I was instantly annoyed (I am 5'11" and DD is 5"10) - she sees it in my face, DD gets nervous because she knows how much I HATE that, then her husband comes out from the back and yells out OMG you're so TALL! I couldn't help myself at that point and said, if I was overweight would you have mentioned that too? Do you think it is appropriate to comment on something I have no control over? And then they tripped all over themselves, my poor DD tried to make light of it - yes, I do play basketball, no mom never did, she danced - all while I glared at them to ring up our purchase. When I worked in NY years ago if someone asked if I played basketball I would say no, do you play miniature golf? Usually shut them up. DD loves her height - which I am happy about - but I can normally tell if someone is asking how tall I am nicely or if they are being mean and snarky about it - and that just sets me off.

Anyway, that is terrible that your steak wasn't cooked nicely and the waiter disappears. At least they took it off the bill.

And those cocktails look right up my alley!!! Can't wait to visit SW in August.

Tom is a sweetie-pie surprising you with perfume. So glad that part of your Macy's visit was nice.

Oh heck.....that is beyond rude! I completely agree...mentioning anything related to our physical appearance is unforgivable......never appropriate. You reacted well with them. Yes there`s a difference between someone asking a general question to being downright rude.

Tom is lovely....he is so much better at gifts than I am!! Oh you`ll love the cocktails in Strong Water, so good!

We were so disappointed in Ocean Prime, it was always a cut above others.....not the last two occasions.

And thank you for the compliment......I take them all........☺️

For some reason the first thing I thot of was those who look bored to tears in an art museum, elbowing their way from one major piece to the other as if they are on a scavenger hunt.

i do think it takes a certain sort of personality to enjoy a longer, repeat trip. One who appreciates the special details and isn’t compelled to make it a race of checking off a to-do list.

Oh, it’s not uncommon unfortunately. Odd that is wasn’t a young chippie Spouting such nonsense at you. :sad2:

That`s a good comparison.....and yes, we never run through the parks as thought there were no tomorrow.....slow and easy is our life motto I think......lol.....

Never experienced that type of brash behaviour in sales before......yes, if she`d been in her early 20`s I`d have reasoned her to be just inexperienced and useless to be honest, but she must have been a lady in her late 70`s, so she should have known better, much better. She just didn`t look like the usual well put together lady you usually get behind the make up counters of these firms. You catch more with honey.......

So I am not a "chatty" person like you are - I like to talk to people in queues, and I enjoy talking to wait staff as well... and if a random person talks to me I have no trouble with it... but if left to my own devices just leave me alone please!

But I have to say, I completely understand why staff will go out of their way to treat you well - you are interested in their lives, you treat them like human beings, you remember their names, what they like, and you take care to bring treats not just for them but their families. So of course people remember you and treat you well. It's not just "oh they spend a lot of money with us" but "oh they SEE US." Having spent a lot of time in retail and the service industry in general, that is huge. We always loved the customers who knew us as people and not as "snap snap why aren't you helping meeeeeeeeeee?"

So thank you! I vicariously enjoy your trip reports because I would never get to spend 4-5 nights at Universal, let alone 23, but I LOVE your trip reports because of how genuinely you love and care for the people who work there.

So I am not a "chatty" person like you are - I like to talk to people in queues, and I enjoy talking to wait staff as well... and if a random person talks to me I have no trouble with it... but if left to my own devices just leave me alone please!

But I have to say, I completely understand why staff will go out of their way to treat you well - you are interested in their lives, you treat them like human beings, you remember their names, what they like, and you take care to bring treats not just for them but their families. So of course people remember you and treat you well. It's not just "oh they spend a lot of money with us" but "oh they SEE US." Having spent a lot of time in retail and the service industry in general, that is huge. We always loved the customers who knew us as people and not as "snap snap why aren't you helping meeeeeeeeeee?"

So thank you! I vicariously enjoy your trip reports because I would never get to spend 4-5 nights at Universal, let alone 23, but I LOVE your trip reports because of how genuinely you love and care for the people who work there.
That is such a lovely post, thank you.

We do care very much for a lot of the folks from the hotels and parks too, some we have known for over 10 years, some longer and some less but they all mean so much to us. We are very lucky to know some wonderful people and keep in touch throughout the year with many of them which is so nice.

And I`m so glad you enjoy the reports, I love writing them, although I still think I ramble too much....something many have said in the past ::yes::.......lol.........

Thank you again :wave2:

Great updates, and ack. for the not properly cooked steak and rude service lady. I had one rude exchange from a random customer. Was looking at a purse I was ready to buy. Random lady comes next to me and says, oh I see you are buying it for your mom. I still bought it and are using it. What the? It’s a stylish black medium size leather bag. Not old fashioned looking in any way. Sigh, no excuse for rudeness or not properly cooked ordered meals.

Much enjoy your pictures.

SATURDAY MAY 7TH

We were both up early this morning, well, I was still up before Tom.....but you don`t win awards for being up early.....I did wish I was still sleeping!

After our showers, we had a Facetime with Kyle who was excited for tomorrow as he was doing his first 10K run with his running group. He had started running last october and is very good at it...who knew!!! And he was enjoying it a great deal, and had made a whole new set of friends who are all lovely. So he was full of chatter about who was going from the group and who he was travelling up to the event with as it wasn`t close to where he is. Normally we only chat every so often, but we would absolutely chat to him when he got home, he has run 10K with his running group before so he was looking forward to it and knew he could do it with no problems, he wanted that medal though......:)

We finished our chat and we headed over to Royal for breakfast, but first we wanted to stop off to see Samuel who we have known several years and again, we keep in touch and he had said when he was working, so we said we would ask if he was around and have a catch up.

We do like that walk over in the morning, and sometimes we have to ease our way through convention crowds who do seem to have the ability to take over the whole area even when there are only four or five of them. They always seem to stand in the middle and sprawl out.......or there are breakfast stations set out and they gather there. But, this morning it is quiet and we only pass a few folks.

Samuel was in a meeting so we said we`d pop back down after breakfast, so we headed up and again enjoyed some champagne with our choices....I was getting too used to this every day!! Tom again abstained as he was driving today but we enjoyed our usual fayre and enjoyed the chatter with the staff.

Then we went back down to the front desk and Samuel came out and it was lovely to see him!!! Catching up is always lovely in person rather than email, and we do manage a good 20 minutes before he is needed through the back office, we`d see him again though. So, off we went to Sapphire and put some sunscreen on before heading off, we planned to visit New Smyrna Beach today.

It`s another gorgeous day and would again reach 97F, but it felt warmer in the afternoon. The drive is always nice and uneventful, and traffic seemed lighter today for some reason.

Until we got to the area we park in every time, it was full. There`s not too many spaces to begin with, but we did manage to see one at the very end so we parked up and headed down onto the beach which was incredibly busy for once.

We are not beach people.......the idea of sitting on a beach for a whole day fills me with agitation just thinking about it.....I`d be bored rigid and Tom is the same....doesn`t help our skin type which is almost translucent at times, we are so white, typical West of Scotland skin. But, we do like being near the water and do love walking on beaches, so this one is perfect.

i-X8fPbVL-X2.jpg

i-77xWKJk-X2.jpg

Once we passed all the folks with their very large beach tents up, obviously planning a whole day there, it was basically deserted for the miles that stretched ahead of us. It`s so beautiful and we were glad of that breeze and of course sunscreen.....it was hot!!

We walked around 3 miles before deciding it was hotter than Hades and turned back. We honestly didn`t realise we had walked as far, we only planned to walk maybe a mile or so before turning back. But, when you`re talking and enjoying the views around, time passes before you know it.

To live so close to somewhere so gorgeous, sunny and hot all the time is perfect, those houses along the water were so lucky to have such a position and the views were heavenly.

i-qwrVS5s-X2.jpg

It was past when we usually eat lunch by the time we get back to the car and Tom said he was getting hungry..........he looked at me and asked if I was hungry.........silly question.

i-354CnKb-S.gif

That`ll be a yes.........I was starving by now, and also quite thirsty, who the heck walks 6 miles in Florida without water!!

Again, we are creatures of habit, something we will try to change next trip, so we were going to have lunch at JB`s Fish Camp......we loved it here and food was so good, we didn`t really want to go anywhere else.

With it being Saturday, we forgot just how busy it would be, and we were a little later than we`d usually be. We finally got parked in what seemed to be the last space, but we were parked in a grassy area as far away from the building as we possibly could be, but we had got parked at least.

i-LWC5MLk-X2.jpg

We did wonder if we get seated with it being so busy, and I was by now incredibly hungry!!! Almost at the hangry stage.........ladies, we all know that feeling!!!

But, seems most folks were eating outside, we don`t really like eating in what felt like you would be sitting on the sun, so there were plenty of seats inside, although once we were seated it filled up fairly quickly. And we got the same table we had in December.

Tom got a lemonade, but I was in a cocktail mood......I wasn`t going to order wine as they gave me the smallest cup of wine I ever saw last time.......and that was supposed to be large.....even the waiter agreed it was ridiculous, so I went for the Rum Runner which was delicious and incredibly strong......I would only be having one of these for sure!! We also drank copious amounts of water but we asked for bottled as the regular water didn`t taste as though it had been filtered.......it was not nice.

i-HhMwb8r-X2.jpg

Evertytime we come here, I get the same thing....Crab stuffed flounder, so today I decided I was going to try something else.....but first we ordered a large portion of the most delicious Hush Puppies I have ever tasted.........we were very hungry by now!

As well as the normal sauces they give you, she had added a dip which was spicy and full of rosemary which we love, I forget what she said it is normally served with but wondered if we`d like it. We did, and it was just a little spicy.

i-McV79zh-X2.jpg

i-V8nC7Bz-S.gif

Lordy......that could put you in a food coma alone!! I don`t think we touched the other sauces and certainly didn`t eat the crackers......all about the Hush Puppies.....

One of the guys we know who works in the Studios listened as we told him about those Hush Puppies.....he told us his mother loved them and he used to visit her almost every day and always brought her 4 Hush Puppies from their local place. Until, her doctor told her her cholesterol was through the roof and dangerously so.......oh dear!! She never told the doctor about the puppies, but did ask her son to cut them back a little.....he cut them out altogether something she wasn`t happy with.....lol......

i-sMMc93M-X2.jpg

We didn`t mind today they brought out our meals with the puppies, they were more of a side anyway, and it all worked beautifully together.

Tom had ordered the Seafood scampi which came with either Mahi or Grouper, shrimps and scallops all in a garlic butter sauce....the Grouper is under the tomato and scallops.......he loved this meal and I don`t think either of us touched the fries or coleslaw as they were both huge portions! We really hadn`t needed the Hush Puppies.......but, well.....you know....who can resist them!!

i-qPM2cd8-X2.jpg

I had opted for the Blackened Sampler leaving off the Gator which I have never tasted nor do I have any intention of ever trying Gator.........but I also chose Grouper as my fish and it came with shrimp.

The shrimp was spicy and tasty, and the fish was so beautifully cooked it did just fall apart and was so fresh tasting! But, I did prefer my usual crab stuffed flounder.

i-5vKDnjK-X2.jpg

We were almost rolled out the door......we were so full and she guessed we`d have absolutely no room for dessert much as though we`d have loved some of their Key Lime pie.

Wandering down to their little boardwalk we can feel the intense heat of the day, it must have been around 3pm now, but I never uttered those fateful words Tom didn`t want to hear.....although I was a little warmer than I`d have chosen to be.....:sunny:

i-JKXpCBj-X2.jpg

i-Fq2LWmQ-X2.jpg

Seeing folks pull up in their little boats to just have lunch is a lifestyle that just calls to us.......lol.....I wish! And you can see dolphins and manatees here at times and we did see one dolphin today but just couldn`t capture it on our camera. You do see some lovely wildlife too with some birds that we didn`t recognise although a boy aged around 7 heard us wonder what something was over the other side of the water, and he could tell us and was quite animated about it. I forget though what it was and it was huge, not just a crane or similar.

Him, his brother and dad were all in a tiny little boat fishing on the water.........that worries me no end seeing that. I know what lurks in that water......🐊

But, they looked to be having a lot of fun and dad found it quite funny when we said this was completely alien to us, being in a small boat in Floridian waters.......I guess we are such tourists at times!

i-W8nTZRw-X2.jpg

They do have live music on the weekends and this band were very good......we could have sat and listened to them for much longer, but we were heading to the shopping area of NSB next so time to go.

i-sG3k52f-X2.jpg

We did head into where the shops were, but there wasn`t a single parking spot anywhere......note to self.......don`t come here again on a weekend!!! It did look a lovely area though with some cool little stores and it was very colourful too, but we didn`t get to experience any of it as there were already loads of cars driving around trying to find a space too. We`d try again another day....during the week, not a weekend.

We headed back home and again, nice drive and once we parked up we freshened up and headed over to the lounge where our new favourite young lady Lindsey was working. We had discovered she was one of the most knowledgeable of folks on HHN and we chatted forever about the event, she was also employed part time in the scenic decor department, so she was right in the mix. Plus she is just lovely.......and through our conversations tonight.....we discovered her boyfriend......is.........Spider-Man!!!!!

How cool is it to say your boyfriend is frickin Spider-Man :charac4:

We were enchanted talking to her, and of course most conversations were HHN based....what we all liked, what we didn`t like and so on.

Some of you may remember several years back at one of the nights, I encountered a SA who became "Hot Guy"......he was gorgeous......and all the ladies in the lounge were all going to look for him.So I described him and she actually knew who he was.......it was so nice to chat to someone who knew so much and remembered more about the events than we did!!! Lovely young lady, so we had a wonderful time chatting in the lounge tonight with her and I think Raphael who also struck a cord with us this time around.

So, we decided to stay onsite tonight, which meant Tom could enjoy a few glasses of wine too....something I`d regret later!!!

Tom tasted the meatballs as Lindsey asked for our opinion again as they were slightly different from the previous night, and they were very nice, I only had the one but Tom had several as he thought they were lovely. As always we don`t eat dinner in here, but prefer to eat in and around Orlando.

i-gJh2Pxc-X2.jpg

Salisbury meatballs comes with garlic mash, it was ok. Also available as usual were veg crudites, dips and a salad with a different dressing too.

i-bx94GBG-X2.jpg

We walked over to Strong Water and got a table tonight in Maggie`s section......although we weren`t overly hungry right now, we would be later so we ordered a rum revival and Tom ordered a Mai Tai again.....he was getting a taste for them!!

Mike and Anthony also brought over several samples of rum for us to try.......and one cocktail off menu that we didn`t get a picture of but it was lovely......I was warned I had to tell Lenny who was off tonight how good it was......lol...those guys are so competitive!!! But it was delicious and I`m annoyed we forgot to take a picture.

I forget how many samples we tried, but about now my head was starting to feel a little woozy.

And now for some food which might help........

I chose the curried goat and Tuna Tiradito for us to share. I was determined Tom would try the goat. We both love lamb so I knew he`d like it, but it was because it had goat in the name. I had told Chef Carlos if it was called lamb curry he`d eat it in a heartbeat, he said so many folks were the same.

It is delicious, and just spicy enough...........

i-3F9wjdd-X2.jpg

The Tuna Tiradito is absolutely one of my new favourite dishes in here. The tuna is so fresh and the pepper flavour throught the whole dish including the melon was just delightful and the sauce was so beautiful it could have been a dessert!

i-LDMM7Fx-X2.jpg

Anthony had decided to give me another to try but was similar to one we had already enjoyed.......I was at my limit now!!!

i-8Qj9wRj-X2.jpg

I heard a voice say Carole......I turned around and there was Raeven and Josh sitting at the next table.......it was delightful to finally meet up as we had never managed it before. Raeven writes some wonderful trip reports and we both read others, so to meet and be able to say hello was lovely.

We did get some other pictures but they are fuzzy......bit like us to be honest that night......I think this one was when they were leaving.........but it was so nice to meet up.....and yes, Josh is very cool too!!!

i-tFFgN3c-XL.jpg

I went to the bathroom after instructing Anthony we didn`t want anything else to drink......I don`t normally drink straight rum and I think I had about 4 tonight that were larger than samples!!!

So, I came out of the bathroom and saw someone standing in front of me with her arms out ready for hugs........it was Tatiana who used to be Concierge supervisor and I had looked for her on our first few days, but heard she had left. She had my email but someone had written it down wrong which is why we lost touch after our last trip, but it was wonderful to see her, she is so lovely and we always got along so well. She was there with a friend and her child there to arrange a birthday party so it was pure fluke we run into each other and I was glad she had spotted me as I`d never have noticed her.

I immediately said you have to come say hello to Tom so we went back into the bar and Tom was thrilled to see her!!

We did make sure we had each others correct emails and phone numbers and we would arrange to meet up for lunch one day for sure, and we really looked forward to that. But, we did manage a good catch up tonight.

i-xDqjBKC-X2.jpg

Anthony played around with the camera again.....that boy does like to do that!! He is a keen photographer himself so he does like to snap away......

i-PJWcCgT-M.jpg

i-sSnmZLr-X2.jpg

It was around 11pm or just before we decided to head out.....I asked Maggie for a couple of waters to take away as I wasn`t sure how much we had in the fridge, so she very kindly gave us a large bottle of Fiji.....I think we`d need it.

We`d had such a lovely day and tonight had been so much fun too. But, wow.....we had taken in more rum than we should have and had red wine earlier so, I dreaded feeling bad in the morning. It was something we had never done over here, was drink too much, we never wanted to feel "rough" the next day. But, tonight might have been the first time.

It was straight to bed for us tonight after devouring all the water!

#Spoiler....we were fine!!

Oh my! I had to laugh at the rum story! I'm that way with tequila (and rum too). So glad you had a great day, except for that rude sales lady. I use Clinique too and always buy it online. We don't have a department store where you can sample different products anymore, which I do miss. I hope the manager that you wrote to made it clear that you don't talk to customers that way! Good Grief, she should know that. But the rest of your day sounds great, even with the never-mentioned heat, LOL.

Any a super YEA! for no more covid testing!!!

How cool is it to say your boyfriend is frickin Spider-Man :charac4:
Most places they’d summon the men in the white coats:p

the food pice are seriously making me hungry, not hangry tho. Glad i waited to read this installment before dinner or I’d be rummaging thru the cupboards for a snack.

That is a good walking beach in NS, along with others north. I won’t venture into the waters in the shark capital of the world tho lol. May have to check out that restaurant next time we venture there, your plates look absolutely scrumptious!

not so sure about you walking so far in the sun sans H2O-yikes! I’m all about flopping on a nice, fluffy sanded one all day:cloud9:, probably as we live so far from them lol.

This is seriously turning out to be one of your top TR BTW.

Someone else said they weren`t getting notifications either....wonder why.
Once I commented again I started getting them it's so weird.
lol...you`re a sneezer too.......imagine us all getting together at the same time......we`d clear the place!!
Lol we would!
Who says that to a paying customer....well, I wasn`t a customer anymore..
That's so rude of her!
And the BEST news has been announced........well it`ll be official later from the CDC and White House......but........

From Sunday June 12th.......We no longer have do a Negative Covid Test to get into the USA .........:cheer2:

i-QzJdSCq-S.gif

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yay that's amazing!
We are not beach people.......the idea of sitting on a beach for a whole day fills me with agitation just thinking about it..
Same!
I heard a voice say Carole......I turned around and there was Raeven and Josh sitting at the next table.......it was delightful to finally meet up as we had never managed it before. Raeven writes some wonderful trip reports and we both read others, so to meet and be able to say hello was lovely.
It was great to meet you!

Oh my! I had to laugh at the rum story! I'm that way with tequila (and rum too). So glad you had a great day, except for that rude sales lady. I use Clinique too and always buy it online. We don't have a department store where you can sample different products anymore, which I do miss. I hope the manager that you wrote to made it clear that you don't talk to customers that way! Good Grief, she should know that. But the rest of your day sounds great, even with the never-mentioned heat, LOL.

Any a super YEA! for no more covid testing!!!

lol.....I do love a well made Tequila Sunrise or any kind of Margarita too......haven`t met a Margarita yet I didn`t like!! We truly have always been so careful to never give ourselves a groggy "morning after" I think this was the closest yet, one more drink and we may not have been up as early as we were. I think that`s called sheer dumb luck!!

Yes, she was very odd and apparently they too are suffering with staffing issues. Well, that`s what the email I got back said, so a bit like the service industry who have been employing individuals who are not natural people folks, retail must be the same.

One of the ladies I know from the hotel has been in several times since we left and apparently she doesn`t seem to be there any longer there, I`m not surprised, maybe she`s been moved to a less public position.

We were loving the heat......lol....I tried my best to never utter those complaining words.......and yes, everyone is thrilled testing is over!!!

Most places they’d summon the men in the white coats:p

the food pice are seriously making me hungry, not hangry tho. Glad i waited to read this installment before dinner or I’d be rummaging thru the cupboards for a snack.

That is a good walking beach in NS, along with others north. I won’t venture into the waters in the shark capital of the world tho lol. May have to check out that restaurant next time we venture there, your plates look absolutely scrumptious!

not so sure about you walking so far in the sun sans H2O-yikes! I’m all about flopping on a nice, fluffy sanded one all day:cloud9:, probably as we live so far from them lol.

This is seriously turning out to be one of your top TR BTW.

lol.....yes, there`s a follow up on that later in the TR.........

I know!! I always like to have eaten before I do the TR....otherwise I`m ready to gnaw on the drapes!!

That beach is perfect for walking on, it`s more or less flat all the way unless you veer up nearer the homes, but sand is too soft there anyway. It`s very beautiful and yes....after the shark incident after our first visit there, going in the water up to my knees is not an activity I`ll repeat!!! I do love the sound of flopping on the beach for the day.......lol......maybe we do take them for granted having more or less always lived next to a beach.

And thank you, lovely comment to read.....glad you`re enjoying it......::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter