Fun, Sun & Strong Water Rum...*Yo-Ho*...23 Nights @ Sapphire Falls...A May 2022 TR

Carole:
It's May 1st!
Tomorrow is your big day!
Have a safe trip and I Know you will have a blast at Universal and in Orlando! Can't wait for your TR.
We are going to Tennessee the week following yours for a visit with family and friends. AND warm weather:) It's been a long winter up here with blizzards and snow the whole month of April! Can't wait to see green grass, flowers, and warm sunshine.
Wishing your the best:)

ruth

It certainly is……..talk about excited!!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip too, sounds like you’ll have a whole bunch of fun on your visit to family and friends……and yes, warm weather too!! It sounds beautiful…….yes, we weren’t as bad as you in April, nowhere near, but it never seemed to get warm in April at all for us either! I’m ready for that sunshine too……..

Have a lovely time and thank you…….:wave2:

Go have all the fun, you deserve a wonderful, magical vacation!! Can’t wait to see you in a few weeks! 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks Maria……yes, we are so looking forward to meeting up again……you have a safe trip too, but we’ll catch up before that! :wave2:

So glad you're there and take in all that lovely lobby smell :cloud9:! We just left SF to come back home last night. Can't wait to hear about your adventures and all the yummy food/drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter