Fun, Sun & Strong Water Rum...*Yo-Ho*...23 Nights @ Sapphire Falls...A May 2022 TR

Hey Carole! Glad to catch up (albeit not completely) on your trip report! We will also be in the Orlando area over Mother’s Day weekend- where are you thinking for brunch? I hope you have a safe flight and a lovely trip! 😀😀😀

Hey! Safe travels and hope to see you soon!

Absolutely!!!

If we make it through the covid test Sunday, we`ll contact you when we`re in Orlando and hopefully find a time that suits to meet up.....looking forward to it....

Hope you`re all doing well...... :wave2:

Hey Carole! Glad to catch up (albeit not completely) on your trip report! We will also be in the Orlando area over Mother’s Day weekend- where are you thinking for brunch? I hope you have a safe flight and a lovely trip! 😀😀😀

:welcome: along Erica......good to see you here!

You`re not staying at Universal this time around?

At the minute we`re hoping to do either Sapphire or Royal Mother`s Day brunch, trying to co-ordinate with two friends to meet up that day, but they`re not sure of their plans up till now if they have to work.....so it`s not settled yet......we`ll be in one or the other for sure.

Thank you, it`s quite stressful with the covid test to deal with, but fingers crossed we get through that and then we can really look forward to flying on Monday.......

Hope you`re all well.....and glad to see you have another trip coming up..... :wave2:

Yes, time goes past so unbelievably fast!! I hope he enjoyed his first year.....

Yes he really did thanks!! He struggled quite a bit with some issues in high school but he has matured so much and really found his place in Boston. He loves it there and seems really content with everything. I'm such a relieved mom.

Cases are down........which is something......I think we`ll probably pack on the Saturday evening rather than wait till Sunday morning as our car service picks us up early that day for the drive up to the airport.

I'm so glad to hear cases are down over there. You in the UK are usually a few weeks ahead of us so I'm hoping that is where we are heading! Packing is something that I half enjoy and half not lol. I like to do it early but then I forget what's already in there and overpack...then end up emptying everything out and starting over at the last minute lol. Currently going through that before Boston/NYC trip lol. Good luck with it all! I guess with going to somewhere super hot like FL you want to either plan to do laundry or bring enough since it's hot...I think with Boston I can get away with multiple wearings lol when it's chilly still!

:welcome: along Erica......good to see you here!

You`re not staying at Universal this time around?

At the minute we`re hoping to do either Sapphire or Royal Mother`s Day brunch, trying to co-ordinate with two friends to meet up that day, but they`re not sure of their plans up till now if they have to work.....so it`s not settled yet......we`ll be in one or the other for sure.

Thank you, it`s quite stressful with the covid test to deal with, but fingers crossed we get through that and then we can really look forward to flying on Monday.......

Hope you`re all well.....and glad to see you have another trip coming up..... :wave2:
At the moment we have a reservation at SF as well as the Swan at Disney. I need to decide by the time you are boarding your flight I believe!!! We do not have park tickets for either universal or Disney but are debating getting a couple of days worth of tix at Disney just to see what the new system is like. We have never stayed at SF before - do you think we’d like it? There would be no Uni parks but I do so love the garden walk and City Walk and this was to be more of a relaxing short trip anyway! The money we would save by not purchasing tickets would buy us a lot of Oysters Rockefeller at the Palm tho!!!

Also I’m sure you are busy packing but I could not find either place you mentioned for brunch. I’m a bit slow sometimes!!! Maybe we will by chance cross paths! Have a safe flight!

Yes he really did thanks!! He struggled quite a bit with some issues in high school but he has matured so much and really found his place in Boston. He loves it there and seems really content with everything. I'm such a relieved mom.

I'm so glad to hear cases are down over there. You in the UK are usually a few weeks ahead of us so I'm hoping that is where we are heading! Packing is something that I half enjoy and half not lol. I like to do it early but then I forget what's already in there and overpack...then end up emptying everything out and starting over at the last minute lol. Currently going through that before Boston/NYC trip lol. Good luck with it all! I guess with going to somewhere super hot like FL you want to either plan to do laundry or bring enough since it's hot...I think with Boston I can get away with multiple wearings lol when it's chilly still!

I think University really brings them on and makes them grow up more, but I`m glad he has settled and enjoys it. Boston looks to be a beautiful city and it must gladden your hear to see him happy. Yes, big relief.

Oh yes, I do laundry a few times on our trips, not fun but essential......I do bring more than I need, but......i`m a girl.....lol......

That`s the reason I do not pack early.....i`d have to repack......

Good to see you.....

At the moment we have a reservation at SF as well as the Swan at Disney. I need to decide by the time you are boarding your flight I believe!!! We do not have park tickets for either universal or Disney but are debating getting a couple of days worth of tix at Disney just to see what the new system is like. We have never stayed at SF before - do you think we’d like it? There would be no Uni parks but I do so love the garden walk and City Walk and this was to be more of a relaxing short trip anyway! The money we would save by not purchasing tickets would buy us a lot of Oysters Rockefeller at the Palm tho!!!

Also I’m sure you are busy packing but I could not find either place you mentioned for brunch. I’m a bit slow sometimes!!! Maybe we will by chance cross paths! Have a safe flight!

You`d love Sapphire......well, we love Sapphire a lot, so I`m maybe biased, but it is an amazing hotel and you won`t find a better bar in Orlando than Strong Water bar..not sure if you told us you had been before or not.

Oysters Rockefeller.....you speak my language Erica!!!

Hope you enjoy Disney if you do decide to go there, but whatever you decide hope you have fun....and if we can say even a quick hello, that would be nice.....

And thank you.....safe journey to you and your husband too...... :wave2:

Wishing you and Tom safe uncomplicated travels!! Looking forward to reading more, :flower1::flower1:

Thank you so much Minnie…….yes, uncomplicated travel is definitely something to aspire to have…..it’s so much easier……lol……:wave2:

Carole:
It's May 1st!
Tomorrow is your big day!
Have a safe trip and I Know you will have a blast at Universal and in Orlando! Can't wait for your TR.
We are going to Tennessee the week following yours for a visit with family and friends. AND warm weather:) It's been a long winter up here with blizzards and snow the whole month of April! Can't wait to see green grass, flowers, and warm sunshine.
Wishing your the best:)

ruth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter