Fun, Sun & Strong Water Rum...*Yo-Ho*...23 Nights @ Sapphire Falls...A May 2022 TR

cv45-S.jpg

Well, this last week has been a little of not very much. I came down with what seemed to be a 24 hour flu, but hadn`t been in contact with anyone who has had anything like it. I do blame going out for a walk in Baltic temps on Wednesday morning. What were we thinking.

To be honest, we didn`t realise just how cold it was with the wind, I was chilled to the bone and we came home after 15 minutes, too late by then. I was frozen to the core had chills, aches, headaches and shivered for hours even with hot water bottles, but finally it broke and back to normal in time for the weekend. I really am the lizard everyone says I am....I was born to live in a hot climate! But, 2 days later and I`m back to full health again.

Of course as it`s still winter like here, no one is really doing much yet. Friends are hibernating like bears so no real get togethers yet. I`m so ready for spring.

Not much has changed in planning for this trip yet.......as most of you know we plan very little anyway, but some things have to be sorted, so we have booked our overnight hotel for the night before we fly. This was much easier this time compared to our November stay.

We would again liked to have gone back to the Marriott near the airport, but, reviews are atrociously grim for that one, so we are not even considering staying there again until things improve. If it was the odd bad review, we may have taken a chance, but there`s just too many saying the same things. And they haven`t brought back the Executive lounge yet either which is a big consideration for us.

So, back again to our old favourite the Radisson. It might be over double the cost of the other one, but we know it well, it`s handy and we do like it a lot.

Despite our worries just before the last trip regarding asylum seekers, the stay was wonderful and we weren`t disturbed in any way. There were increased security officers around the hotel which was unusual, but the cleanliness and friendliness of staff were as good as ever. So, it was an easy decision to get this booked as soon as we knew the other place wasn`t going to happen.

i-3GdTzxw-X2.jpg

The Radisson is so convenient for either terminal at Manchester, you come out the main doors which are on the 3rd level and you are straight into the middle of the closed skywalk....turn left for T2 and right for T1. Both terminals are around a 5 -10 minute walk depending on your speed or the amount of luggage you are trawling behind you :rolleyes1

i-xVnwLmL-X2.jpg
(picture from Google)

I love staying here in winter when you walk through the Skywalk even in the early morning and it`s illuminated in beautiful electric blue lighting. It is stunning. This visit it`ll be light very early so we won`t see it as clear as it is in pure darkness. Downside is it`s usually freezing cold in winter, they do have heat, but it`s as useless as a chocolate fireguard, so we do have to layer then. In summer it is like a hot house.....makes you move quicker though!

i-hZqszzN-XL.jpg

We always book a room with Executive Lounge access. A bit like Club rooms, they`re no different to regular rooms, you just have access to the lounge. But, we like the rooms here, they`re a decent size and a very comfy bed. And huge beds too similar in size to the one we have at home....you can get lost in it!!

i-5cRGSJs-X2.jpg

The lounge at The Radisson is very nice and it had somewhat got back to normal for our last trip after a couple of years of covid restrictions. There were still some things missing like olives and chocolates sat out to help yourself during the day and other little snacks. They now have wrapped snacks, which isn`t a bad thing, just different.

We normally check in around midday to 1pm and it`s often so quiet then, we usually have the place to ourselves for a few hours. It used to have it`s own check in area outside the lounge doors, but due to staff shortages you just check in down on level 3. Check in is supposed to be from 3pm, but if there is a room available in the category you have booked you`ll get it.

We usually ate lunch in the Little M bar, but again due to staff shortages it hasn`t opened back up yet, so we`ll sort something else out. Then head to the lounge which we did in November and this time round, instead of having to wait till 5pm, wines and beers were available all day. This had definitely changed since our last visit in 2019. So of course we took advantage of that........well, it would be rude not to........☺

Tom found the champagne!!

i-4LQr9RZ-M.jpg

i-x4hQ7Q4-M.jpg

Yes, while on vacation alcohol is acceptable at lunchtime..........well, wait.......is it ever not acceptable.....guess not!!

However, tea and coffee are available, as are an array of soft drinks and water.

i-6shFBJW-X2.jpg

i-LdTZ8VS-X2.jpg

i-9g59GWS-X2.jpg

i-xrSr9C5-X2.jpg

IMG_9612%20%282%29-X2.jpg

i-N8pBz2K-X2.jpg

It is a very nice and relaxing way to start off a trip.

At 5pm, the staff put out appetisers and they don`t change much from one visit to another. I have to admit they`re not the highest quality, but they are fresh and replenished with frequency and I did notice people were far more considerate in regards to thinking that others would be eating too this time around.

A small selection of the offerings.....they also have cheese and proscuitto with salami and other continental meats with crackers......you can fill up nicely on them I suppose.

i-qbLrVZS-X2.jpg

i-BCxkNff-X2.jpg

i-2VsKhHb-X2.jpg

Depending on how we feel, we sometimes book a table for dinner in the Collage restaurant downstairs. We do like it and I think we`ll do that this upcoming trip as we missed last time. I think we filled up on appetisers that time :blush:

Food is very good here, although reports are again, they have a limited menu due to Covid which can seem like an easy excuse at times for so many things now......but, we`ve never been disappointed with any offerings from here and it`s a nice light and airy restaurant.

IMG_9652%20%282%29-X2.jpg

Our flight usually leaves too early in the morning to enjoy the breakfast in the lounge or the restaurant. We could come back after checking in, but we do like to get through and not head back the way!! It`s just a little too early for food for us at that time in the morning, give me a cup of tea and I`m happy.

Plus we again plan to book the lounge after security we enjoyed last visit.

The 1903 Lounge had been built in the new part of the terminal, and is advertised as child free which appeals to us now more than ever. It was lovely, and very quiet for some reason, they may still have been limiting numbers but it was a very civilised place to pass a couple of hours.

i-5XFFSqk-M.jpg

i-tGGfSBZ-X2.jpg

Everything is included in the cost.....any alcohol you can imagine is there, and it`s all help yourself, but we never saw anyone take advantage in any way. Food was also very nice and a good selection of cold and and hot food including bacon. You could order eggs any way you liked too.

i-93pTFBG-X2.jpg

i-5MMnX8D-X2.jpg

It really was too early for us to take advantage of the alcohol options on offer, and I think we were too nervous to really enjoy it for some reason......but I think I`ll try and enjoy some sparkly this time around.......bacon and champagne....it kinda goes well together.....🥓🥂 🥰

cv52-S.png
Sorry you were under the weather!!

STRONG WATER TAVERN

i-c8Nh4KV-X2.jpg

We were first introduced to Strong Water Tavern in 2016 when the hotel opened and to be honest as I wasn`t a rum drinker I didn`t think we`d use it too often.....what a mistake to make! We met Fernanado and the then assistant manager Mike who both assured me they would both convert me to enjoy and appreciate the delicacies and uniqueness of the many options we had to try.....and they weren`t wrong!!

Then we met Lenny and I was completely convinced after he educated and instructed us on the joys of the cocktails he has created over the time we`ve known him and some of the other Rum Captains.

It was one of those places they just made you feel so welcome from your first visit and has been like that ever since. Whether you sit at a table or at the bar, service is always exemplary and we have never been disappointed in all our visits to this wonderful place.

We have come to know some of the folks there very well and look forward so much to seeing them and spending time with them every trip....and as this trip is solely at Sapphire, I think we`ll spend more than a few nights in there enjoying the lovely hospitality they offer.

When I look back over the years we have so many pictures taken over our many visits the SW.......we have gorgeous food and drinks and many of the wonderful folks there too that it`s hard to pick a few pics to show it at it`s best.....I think I could do a TR on Strong Water alone!!!

Visually it is a beautiful bar and has a warm feeling despite it being a good size and an open appearance and has it`s own story with the design including the real rum barrel lids on the ceiling as part of the decor.

i-bT9VxTj-X2.jpg

i-Q4MHkbq-X2.jpg

i-7Xv4MwQ-X2.jpg

The outdoor seating area is very nice, it looks very tempting at night with the lights around and the view is rather nice as you can see some of Citywalk and Dr Doom lit up at night. I do however wish it was a non smoking area, that`s one of the only reasons we tend not to sit out there which is a shame as it is lovely to be enjoying a libation out there.

i-KBLrt3B-X2.jpg

There is a beautiful Firepit to the side of the bar, it is a cosy little area when it`s lit and folks do enjoy making smores out there at times. Or just enjoy a drink or two.

i-hJ4K5tL-X2.jpg

Oh the food!!!

We have tried everything on the menu.....except one vegetarian dish and have never been let down with the offerings. We only tried the vegetarian dish because Chef Carlos asked our opinion on it, and it was very nice.......I did tell him it would be better with beef or chicken added.......lol......thankfully he saw the funny side. He is the nicest man and creates some amazing dishes.

The menu right now is somewhat smaller than the original one, but it`s still decent and has something for most folks on there. Everything is fresh and like all other places onsite at Universal they are very good at accommodating allergies and in some cases just a general aversion.

We hate cilantro......we are in that percentage of people for whom cilantro tastes like soap.......some folks think it just tastes fresh......but it is one taste neither of us can take....same with mint.....bleurgh.....

This camarones dish is one where we ask for cilantro to be omitted from the sauce, the shrimp are marinaded in a little, but we can never taste it which is fine by us. And I think this is one of all our all time favourite dishes from here.......we don`t eat a lot of bread with any dish, but the bread here is gorgeous!!

i-9Kzk8Hx-X2.jpg

Seafood Tostado which is a cold seafood dish, it`s not spicy in the slightest and we ask for the cilantro crema to be omitted from this too......

i-dnrJr4L-X2.jpg

One of the many ceviche dishes we`ve enjoyed over the years.......they do change them regularly and I`m not sure this one is on any more.......but they are so tasty and you can distinguish individual seafood from others in the dishes.

i-MMjqpTs-X2.jpg

IMG_9723%20%282%29-X2.jpg

This was one of the specials Chef Carlos created a few years back......it was a giant pork chop and he added fried plantains, rice and beans and a sauce which rather unusually had an orange zing to it which was lovely despite me not thinking I`d like it. It is quite a spectacular dish and it was huge!!!

i-mCpLnhP-X2.jpg

A chargrilled octopus dish that was just delicious.......not a dish for Tom as it`s one of the very few seafood dishes he won`t eat as well as oysters......I love them both!!!

i-fxHVmMB-X2.jpg

Another ceviche.....this one was spicy and so delicious!

i-CK4MJWh-X2.jpg

There are so many more dishes we`ve enjoyed, I could post hundreds of pictures......but the food is completely gorgeous from here and again, so many choices.

Desserts are something we are quite fussy with, and although we don`t have many to choose from in Strong Water, they are beautiful.

Our favourite is the Tres Leche cake......this is Chef Carlos own recipe and although this one is almost double the size of the regular slice, it`s still a large dessert. Meringue is light and fluffy and the cake is also light. The sauce however is very rich and very moreish.......

i-Q6RCMPg-X2.jpg

Coconut Flan.......lush!!!

i-Dp6zvKk-X2.jpg

Spiced chocolate cake which Kyle absolutely loved. I wasn`t sure if he would try it with the word spiced on the description, but again Fernando assured him it was spicy, but delicious.......he was right! I think they now call it Mexican Chocolate cake.

i-4qc3X98-X2.jpg

And the Guava and cheese Pastellitos which we were honoured to be among the first to try them before they went on the menu permanently......they were a hit with us!! We`ve been happy guinea pigs for many a food before it made the menu and I can honestly say they have all been fabulous.

IMG_9732%20%282%29-X2.jpg

One of Tom`s favourite things to do is have a Rum Flight.......and I think he`s tried them all by now!! The Rum Captain will chat to you about what kind of drinks you like and what you favour and will come up with 3 options they think you`ll enjoy......I think there`s only been one he didn`t care for and Lenny actually said he did wonder about that one.

They have a huge selection of rums as well as any other drink you can think of and they really do know their stuff when it comes to tasting notes and blending....you wouldn`t be disappointed.

i-ShrhLQ9-X2.jpg

There are so many cocktail options here......and yes, we`ve tried them all....each and every one and many more that have been tried and tested by Lenny and others.....not all make the menu of course and we were lucky enough to be guinea pigs for many a cocktail too including Ashley`s Fools Gold which has been a huge success.

Rum Marathoner, Blackberry Daiquiri, Fountain of Youth, Last Typhoon, Rum Mule, Fools Gold, Rum Lore, Sapphire Sour, Milk Punch, Rum Revival to name several we have enjoyed over the years and then there are the other ones created for Holiday specials that we have enjoyed too.

They can create any cocktail you want and we have loved when they come up with a cocktail just for us to try.

They make all their own syrups for the cocktails in the bar and they do have some amazing concoctions.

i-5ZgqBTh-X2.jpg

i-b8DM3q3-X2.jpg

i-Q3QkcL7-X2.jpg

i-n8cz8W9-X2.jpg

i-QPcvmrD-X2.jpg

i-2dVKd9v-X2.jpg

I think I could honestly talk for hours on how fabulous Strong Water is....everything just works from Fernando and the staff who have become so special to us, the food and the cocktails, not to mention the general ambiance of the bar.

But, this is one of the places we enjoy most on our trips, regardless of which hotel we stay in we always seem to end up here on many nights during our stay. Sometimes for food and drinks, other nights just for drinks and some good conversations with lovely folks who we adore chatting to at length.

I`ve said from the day we first went in here, Strong Water Tavern is the best bar in the whole of Universal Orlando Resort.....and I still feel that way and it gets better and better every time we visit.

I`m sure we`ll have a few additions for the trip report this upcoming visit...... 😉
Gorgeous photos!! We loved Strong Water and came here the first time based on your wonderful photos and recommendation - and it did not disappoint! It is definitely on the must do list for us on every trip. The blackberry daquiri is amazing.

Never been before, but weirdly we do plan to visit this time around.......

The reason we haven`t gone before is I hate Mexican food 😝 unless it`s fajitas. I can`t eat onions and hate cilantro, so not much on the menu for me in places like that......lol......

But, again, someone told us we should go as we`d love the cocktails.......so I`m there!!!

And I looked at the food menu and there are maybe two options I could have, or we could just go for cocktails........but will let you know what it`s like and yes, I`ve only heard good things about it too, so we`re looking forward to it!

I’m looking forward to hearing your review! We love Mexican food, onions, and cilantro, so I guess we’re in the clear!

I'm in - excited for this trip report!!

:welcome: back Deb.......it is good to see you here on this one too.......I hope it`s a fun read for you!!

Love Sapphire Falls! The staircase and lighting remind me a little of the Gringotts staircases - in a good way!!

It`s gorgeous isn`t it. Yes, that staircase does have that kind of feel to it.....it is impressive.

Sorry you were under the weather!!

Thanks. It was one of those horrible cases where you just had to wait till the fever broke, thankfully it didn`t last long.

Gorgeous photos!! We loved Strong Water and came here the first time based on your wonderful photos and recommendation - and it did not disappoint! It is definitely on the must do list for us on every trip. The blackberry daquiri is amazing.

I am so thrilled to hear that! Yes, it is one of those places that you just want to keep going back to. And I love that daiquiri!!! It`s strong but so fruity too.....

Glad to see you here Deb........:wave2:

I’m looking forward to hearing your review! We love Mexican food, onions, and cilantro, so I guess we’re in the clear!

Oh I love onions.....I really do, but sadly they don`t agree with me, so I have to omit them from everything. I miss them lol.....

Yes, sounds like you`ll love it there.......I am looking forward to going even if it`s just for drinks, but Tom likes most things on the menu with the exception of cilantro, but I think he can choose plenty of dishes without it.

I think @Worfiedoodles will like this post....... ::yes::

CONFISCO GRILLE

One of the best theme park restaurants there is in both parks, is Confisco.

Many folks walk past it not realising what a gem of a place it really is. And some folks don`t even know it exists which amazes me.

And this is another place where it turns out, looking back.....we tend to order the same things over and over if the pictures are to believed........I always remember the first time we were thinking of going someone told me it was the worst place in the parks and not to consider it....which even in 2007 was hard to believe and I was so glad we ignored that advice.

And also one of the reasons we tend to tell folks to go to places and make up their own mind....just because someone else doesn`t like somewhere doesn`t mean you won`t like it......although I do have several folks who if they tell me we won`t like somewhere I tend to believe them as they know our likes and dislikes.

I always thought it had a very impressive facade and it so well themed inside too. It is table service, but they also have the Backwater Bar where you can sit and order just a drink or food too and they have a few tables where you can order from the bar too. It`s a fabulous place and quite underrated in many ways.

i-9cXnrRV-X2.jpg

The entrance has some cool displays and you`ll find a nod to most areas of the park in little ways here......

i-tQ7w2Th-X2.jpg

i-jTk36Vs-X2.jpg

i-vmjVPgh-X2.jpg

i-mf92fkg-X2.jpg

Most of our visits have been in the downstairs part of the restaurant until recently when they opened upstairs initially for AP events, but now you can just eat there anytime whether you have a pass or not.

Downstairs is quite detailed and so pretty......it can get busy now, but most of our visits we have just walked in and got a table.....hoping this doesn`t change with all the newer folks visiting Universal and being used to making reservations months in advance. Most of us like not booking in advance and certainly don`t want it to change to the way of other parks.

i-mrNhSJv-X2.jpg

i-74SKKJQ-X2.jpg

i-HDp2wmQ-X2.jpg

Service here has always been excellent, only once did we have a grump waiter and he was miserable, we now ask not to be put at his table. But, every other TM has been wonderful and very knowledgeable about the menu and restrictions.

There are so many lovely dishes on the menu and one of the newer ones is the sweet and sour ribs with goats cheese polenta.......not a fan of goats cheese or polenta, but this dish is gorgeous. Ribs are very tender and I do like the sauce the chef has come up with here.

i-vvPcXbN-X2.jpg

I think this dish was Mr Keishashadow choice when we met them for a meal a couple of years ago........a very good chicken caesar salad.

i-wvLW9T5-X2.jpg

Theme park burgers are often maligned, but the burgers here impressed me, something that doesn`t happen very often. They are full of flavour and importantly they are well cooked to your specification.

i-vSLpbRx-X2.jpg

I`ve had the wings many times, and these were keishashadow`s wings last time we ate here with them....I do enjoy them if I don`t feel like a full meal now and again.

i-BpLpsPt-X2.jpg

Mythos is very well known for it`s Pad Thai, but CG do an almost identical dish but it is so much better for some reason. I`m sure they use identical ingredients and the menu says the same, but there`s something just ever so slightly different with this one.

I did ask for the spicy sauce on the side......sadly, it`s not spicy, but it added something I have to admit.

i-sjqWh6N-X2.jpg

i-DfFpM5G-X2.jpg

Tom did enjoy the Pork BanhMi sandwich, although I found one piece of pork very chewy, but it was tasty and I`d order this myself.

i-WLCbzKB-X2.jpg

Upstairs is much lighter, brighter and feels so much more spacious than downstairs and I`d always ask for up here I think if we eat here for lunch.

We were meeting worfiedoodles and her husband in December so we did actually make a reservation as we wanted to be sure of eating there and together, but hopefully we can just wing it in May and eat there without planning.

i-g49dTc7-X2.jpg

i-825VRWx-X2.jpg

i-Z2cwqpB-X2.jpg

Spicy pork lettuce wraps were delicious......light and very clean tasting and ideal for a meal that`s not too heavy. I think they`ve changed it now and it`s a lemon wrap which sounds good to me too.

i-FBw9tMd-X2.jpg

Maria had ordered the butternut squash ravioli and I was glad to see she did enjoy it a lot, and portions are very good here too, you won`t go hungry!!

i-hJJt7hV-X2.jpg

This was the pork sandwich but on a slightly different bread......it was like a focaccia style rather than the soft roll he had before, I think he preferred the original one as it was slightly softer. He didn`t leave much though........lol.....

i-K3JHGnK-X2.jpg

And mr worfie had the southwest salad which did look lovely too.

i-B5Nh7ww-X2.jpg

There really has never been a bad meal from this place......standards are high and you can see the chef`s are very professional and have always come out to check how the food is which is nice to see they care.

The view from upstairs is very nice too, especially on such a gorgeous day as that day was......:sunny:

i-cWP9737-X2.jpg

i-2t3dz7c-X2.jpg

One of the dishes we do miss from the good old days was the classic French Dip Sandwich from here. It was exceptional and one of Tom`s favourite dishes year in year out......I do wish they`d bring it back as he would be delighted to see it on the menu again.

i-CpQgqQ4-X2.jpg

And a good old full size dessert that really was filling.

This was one Kyle ordered every visit, again now removed from the menu which is a shame......

i-ZWsxsTt-X2.jpg

And this.....we have no clue what it was......I think we asked for something different when talking to the chef back on 2007......but none of us can remember what it was.....we think there were mushrooms but what else is a mystery.......:)

i-LCw5dVq-X2.jpg

I`ve lost count of the amount of times we have eaten here since 2007 and it`s one of those places you just know you`re going to enjoy it and be well looked after while you`re there.

Food is just very, very good and we look forward to going back in May ☺

Since we have a trip coming up this fall, I am loving your food previews! Confisco Grille is definitely on my list. What do you think about Mythos? We loved it when we visited, but it has been years and years.

I know I told you earlier that was our most and only disappointing meal of our whole Florida trip. I was surprised after reading many trip reports of people loving to eat there.

I had the chicken sandwich and dh had the BLT. It must have been an off day. Even the fries were blah. Service was super slow (even at 1:30 pm) with no refills on water or our sodas. I will be hard pressed to go back there on our next trip, as there are other places I want to try. If we get to all the ones on our list on the next trip, we may try it again.

I am glad that many others have had a great experience there. I'm super excited for you to go...and can't wait for your trip report with your food porn pictures :hyper2:

Since we have a trip coming up this fall, I am loving your food previews! Confisco Grille is definitely on my list. What do you think about Mythos? We loved it when we visited, but it has been years and years.

I’m so excited for your upcoming trip!!

Confisco is so much better than Mythos for us…….but I will add our last 3 or 4 experiences of Mythos were not good.

We had a waiter tell us a dish that had been changed had not been changed, he told me I was wrong. I told him I’d been eating that dish yearly for a long time and it had indeed been changed. Bad attitude followed, from him I hasten to add. That and several poor meals and general discontent we haven’t been back for about 3 years, maybe 4.

I think we will give it a try again, but not this trip, when we have so many other places to choose from.

But……in saying that, many enjoy it, so it might be worth a try again…..maybe you can let me know it’s good again…….. :thumbsup2

We'll be arriving on May 2nd as well celebrating our youngest daughter college graduation (our 5th time going).

Loving your reviews!

:welcome: along to Mom2DDs

Congratulations!! That sounds a fabulous trip to celebrate your daughters graduation…..it’s amazing that comes around so quickly, one minute they’re tiny people, next they’re graduating!! But, wonderful at the same time…..::yes::

Thank you, so glad you’re enjoying reading along with this one and hope to see you along the way too :wave2:

I know I told you earlier that was our most and only disappointing meal of our whole Florida trip. I was surprised after reading many trip reports of people loving to eat there.

I had the chicken sandwich and dh had the BLT. It must have been an off day. Even the fries were blah. Service was super slow (even at 1:30 pm) with no refills on water or our sodas. I will be hard pressed to go back there on our next trip, as there are other places I want to try. If we get to all the ones on our list on the next trip, we may try it again.

I am glad that many others have had a great experience there. I'm super excited for you to go...and can't wait for your trip report with your food porn pictures :hyper2:

I think every place can have a bad day……but all I can say is we must have had around 30-40 meals in there and all have been wonderful. Might have been staff issues of course for you, but no excuse for blah food anywhere.

It should be worth trying again but I know what you mean, it does make you reluctant when you have a bad meal. I know for us, everyone raves about Toothsome……it’s not for us at all, not a fan of the food, but many love it.

Oh yes……love some good food pictures along the way in TR’s!!! Glad you’re enjoying it pumpkin……. :wave2:

We had so much fun with you at Confisco! We’ve had lovely meals there and they seem to always have small updates to the menu — you never know what new treat might appear 🥙

I love all the photos, and love to see the decorative items representing each area of the Park. It just feels like it ties everything together. 💗

I know what you mean I was fortunate enough to get a workplace discount

I’m a sucker for a French dip!

Oh that is good to hear you could get a deal. I told one of our friends at the hotel what we paid for our car rental.....after he stopped laughing I told him I wasn`t kidding, he did think I was joking. Scary prices for everyone it seems, but we need a car......I`m glad to hear you got a discount though.

It`s one of Tom`s favourite`s sandwiches......we`re looking at going to Cooper`s Hawk Winery for dinner this time, but he spotted there`s a French Dip sandwich on the menu.....so we might need to go at lunch too for him to have that too ::yes::

In for the fun! We will be at Vistana June 4-18, then HRH 18-21. 1 year anniversary for Meredith and Ricky

:welcome: along erinch........I always want to spell your name by swapping positions of the r and the n for some reason!!

Glad to see you and happy you have your trip organised, and an anniversary trip too.....how lovely!! A year does fly past doesn`t it!

Hope you enjoy this one too and happy you`re here......:wave2:

We had so much fun with you at Confisco! We’ve had lovely meals there and they seem to always have small updates to the menu — you never know what new treat might appear 🥙

I love all the photos, and love to see the decorative items representing each area of the Park. It just feels like it ties everything together. 💗

I do like menu`s that add new things often, but sometimes we do miss old favourites.......I still wish they`d bring back that spicy shrimp dish from Jake`s....Tom says I need to let that one go as it`s never coming back......lol.......he`s right. I do think the sweet and sour ribs were one of the best additions they`ve offered in recent years, we both love that dish.

Yes, the little nods are very clever, that whole Port of Entry is so intricately weaved together in so many ways, it`s hard to find all the little details on each visit. Love it though........ 😁

Oh that is good to hear you could get a deal. I told one of our friends at the hotel what we paid for our car rental.....after he stopped laughing I told him I wasn`t kidding, he did think I was joking. Scary prices for everyone it seems, but we need a car......I`m glad to hear you got a discount though.

It`s one of Tom`s favourite`s sandwiches......we`re looking at going to Cooper`s Hawk Winery for dinner this time, but he spotted there`s a French Dip sandwich on the menu.....so we might need to go at lunch too for him to have that too ::yes::
Oh my took a brief look at Copper’s Hawk may have to put them on our list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter