Fun, Sun & Strong Water Rum...*Yo-Ho*...23 Nights @ Sapphire Falls...A May 2022 TR

Woohoo...another trip report from Carole...I'm along for the ride and looking forward to hearing more about your latest travels.

Love the title, by the way...wishing I had an Ashley's Fools Gold about now.

YAY!!!!

:welcome: Vicki........and fabulous to see you visit!!

I do remember when Ashley was creating Fool`s Gold, we got the taste test and thoroughly loved them, and it has been a massive success on their menu. We miss her as she never came back when the place opened back up again, but she`s doing good. Least the drink is still on the menu ::yes::

Hope you`re all doing good Vicki, hope you enjoy this one too and it is so nice to see you post :wave2:

Haha I’ve been taking a little break since I finished my last TR, but I read your TR from your last trip!

A week or two ago we decided which week we’d be going so I planned to start my PTR soon.

Oh it felt so good to be writing about anything after 2 years of not very much!

Glad you`re back though and happy to hear you have a trip coming up soon :)

And a big :welcome: back to you JaxDad......

Good to see you and hope you`re all doing ok. Yep, we are looking forward to this trip, it`s long overdue and St Augustine is definitley in our plans..we can work out a time to hopefully meet up nearer the time, it `s been a long time since we last saw you. :wave2:
We’re doing great! It’s been busy but fun. I do hope we can get together again. If St. Augustine doesn’t work out, I’ll just have to drive to Orlando!

We’re planning a trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota this June. It’s just a week, but there’s a lot to see in a relatively small area.

We’re doing great! It’s been busy but fun. I do hope we can get together again. If St. Augustine doesn’t work out, I’ll just have to drive to Orlando!

We’re planning a trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota this June. It’s just a week, but there’s a lot to see in a relatively small area.

Good to know everyone is well and doing ok.

Is that where Mount Rushmore is with the Presidents? Only ever seen that on tv but looks a beautiful area to visit. I know very little else about either Dakota!!!

Either works for us, but we`ll definitely look to pick a day that suits you when we come to St Augustine if we can. We only have a couple of things etched in stone at this point, but we`re flexible.......although maybe a little cooler than last time lol....I really thought I was going to melt that day!!

:cheer2:Woohoo! Always excited to see your pre-trip reports Carole!
Thanks for giving us something to look forward to:flower3:
Brenda:flower:

:welcome: Brenda........no, thank you for your lovely posts in them all!!!

Glad you made it and hope you enjoy this one along the way....

You still have your August trip to look forward to also....and the Velocicoaster too I hope!!!

I`ll bet your counting down the days to that, it`ll surprise you how fast time will pass. I know I can`t believe it`s March already.... :wave2:

I do love Florida in May….some of the best weather! Excited to hear and see more!

:welcome: back to you too BroadwayHermione.......

Yes, this will be our 3rd May trip. Our first one was a little mixed where we got a few days of rain, but 2019 was hot!!! And we loved it. So, yes, and also the reason we stopped coming in March and May and just extended the May trip as the weather was so lovely. March can be a little cool for me.......preverbial lizard here!!

Glad to see you here......:wave2:

Yay! Mia here ... Love following along! ... Also on a countdown - we will be at RPR May 13-20, cannot wait - it has been since 2019 February visit since we have been to our favorite vacation spot.

:welcome: back to you too!!!

It is good to see you, and fabulous you have a trip to RP coming up!!! I feel your pain in not having been since Feb 19.....that is such a long time to have not visited there!!

It`ll be sweet when you do arrive though........and you know if you see us in the parks you have to shout out to us........::yes::

Glad you`re here......:wave2:

Yippy, skippy…let the good times roll! Sorry to be missing you this trip as we moved ours up to pre-Easter this year. Hope to catch you in September & December again.

A one and done trip it was never going to be
If I had a $1 for all those who thought that when planning their first trip to Orlando, I’d own a condo there by now :idea: In all seriousness, glad it was your cuppa tea!
At the moment we have booked the front row of Premium coming out and the last row coming home which is our preference as you have no one behind you, so you can fully recline without disturbing anyone else.
You do travel very well:thumbsup2

You know I'm All In! Looking forward to hearing about all of your plans and following Along on your journey. We will be in Orlando in June and I'm really looking forward to it. I can live vicariously through your May trip until then😊

Yippy, skippy…let the good times roll! Sorry to be missing you this trip as we moved ours up to pre-Easter this year. Hope to catch you in September & December again.

If I had a $1 for all those who thought that when planning their first trip to Orlando, I’d own a condo there by now :idea: In all seriousness, glad it was your cuppa tea!

You do travel very well:thumbsup2

:welcome: Keisha.......glad you found me!!

Yes, a May meet would have been lovely, but we will have September and December too this year to have some catch ups again.

Rather naively we did think it might have been a one off trip back then, but we were hooked!!! I agree, I think many have the same idea.

We do enjoy the flights. I know some hate flying but it`s fun and even better if we`re comfy along the way.....

Hope you enjoy this one too Janet........:wave2:

I was wondering when the PTR would be up! Can't wait to follow along and live vicariously.

:welcome: back musika......

Yep, worfiedoodles helped me decide to start it up, not that I needed much encouragement........lol......I was keen to begin as I have some pent up trip reporting to do after missing so many......

Glad you`re here again and look forward to your posts again......:wave2:

You know I'm All In! Looking forward to hearing about all of your plans and following Along on your journey. We will be in Orlando in June and I'm really looking forward to it. I can live vicariously through your May trip until then😊

Yay...... :welcome: back Andrea.......:flower3:

Always happy to see you post!! Oh I can imagine how excited you are for June to come around......

There are so many folks getting to travel back for the first time and excitement is through the roof for many folks. No wonder the parks are crowded! But, we`ll live with it I`m sure........

Good to see you and hope everyone is doing well.......:wave2:

:wave2: Joining in on the fun!!!

9 weeks is not very long!!! It will be here before you know it!

The pre-trip report and the pre-planning is part of the vacation fun!!!!! Let the good times start!!!! I will be living vicariously through your trip report! I am missing Florida already.

:welcome: Brenda........no, thank you for your lovely posts in them all!!!

Glad you made it and hope you enjoy this one along the way....

You still have your August trip to look forward to also....and the Velocicoaster too I hope!!!

I`ll bet your counting down the days to that, it`ll surprise you how fast time will pass. I know I can`t believe it`s March already.... :wave2:
Yes, we are very excited for our August trip! But…..we are still very concerned with our governments rule about testing negative before being permitted back into Canada. Hoping that rule changes. Like you, we have our shots and boosters but……….I still worry. Thank goodness for your lovely reports:cheer2:

Last edited:
:wave2: Joining in on the fun!!!

9 weeks is not very long!!! It will be here before you know it!

The pre-trip report and the pre-planning is part of the vacation fun!!!!! Let the good times start!!!! I will be living vicariously through your trip report! I am missing Florida already.

:welcome: Pumpkin........I`m so glad you made it over here......

I know how you`re feeling right now......you had a lovely time in Florida and I`ll bet you just want to be back there!

Yes, 9 weeks will pass, I`m still amazed at how fast the last 2 years have gone!!

You know we don`t plan too much, but we do have some ideas of things we`d like to do and see this time and of course some folks to meet which is always lovely.

Hope you enjoy this one and look forward to you taking part along the way :wave2:

Yes, we are very excited for our August trip! But we are still very concerned with our governments rule about testing negative before being permitted back into Canada. Hoping that rule changes. Like you we have our shots and boosters but……….I still worry. Thank goodness for your lovely reports:cheer2:

I`m sure you are excited!!

Oh the testing thing is such a worry for sure. We experienced those last minute changes during our December stay, and all so unnecessary in the end as they admitted it had no effect whatsoever on travel!! Yes, hopefully all testing will end for the vaccinated folks. I thought Canada might have been a leader in the way of stopping restrictions somehow, but they don`t seem to be doing that. Fingers crossed....... ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter