Fun restaurant at Epcot

Taratink

DIS Veteran
I would like some advice on where to dine at Epcot/WS. My DH doesn't really like Epcot although he never made it to WS. I would like to dine at a fun restaurant that we could got to with our 3 and 5 yr old kids. they are decent when we go out. No Japaneese or German food. I also want something that isn't extremely fancy. I want him to be wowed by something really cool.
Tara

we usally eat at the Land dinner with the "wdw family" coming to your table and after we ride the ride.

I really do not know Epcot so I need an explaination. What is the land ride and what is the restaurant like? Thanks
Tara:wave2:

You might want to try AKERSHUS in Norway. Food is excellent. Good variety of fish and meats as well as salads. Different, but enough good food even for little ones. Service is excellent.

Try the restaurant at Morocco. The food is somewhat unique, but not terribly fancy or spicy. They have things like chicken kabobs which are not too unusual. Then they have things like pastilla, which is a sweet chicken pie. Very good, but quite different. They have Moroccan wine and beer, as well.

As Kae says, the restaurant itself is beautiful -- really stunning. And there is entertainment -- two or three people playing Moroccan music and a gorgeous belly dancer. She often brings kids up to dance with her. Makes for memorable photos. Eating there is really fun and anything but ordinary.

If he didn't get to WS then no wonder he didn't care for Epcot. We usually don't even go over to the other side when we go.

If you want fun you have to go to Germany. You can sit in and watch octoberfest band play without buying lunch or dinner. You can even dance. Also, make sure to check out all of the little shows at each country. The "living" statues in Italy are great.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter