Fun Game to play with Disney fans left behind

rudetreehill

Mouseketeer
So you know how whenever you go on a trip to Disney, your friends/family who are fellow Disney nuts and aren't going get all jealous?

Nice, huh? LOL

Anyway, when I went in March, I played a REALLY fun game with those I left behind. As I was wandering around the parks, I'd take pictures of stuff - sometimes easy, sometimes obscure -- with my iPhone and then e-mail the pic to whoever wanted to play. The first person to respond with the correct answer for each one got a point, and the winner got a prize I purchased for them at Disney World.

It was a LOT of fun. I took random pictures of things I knew were easily recognizable (like the flags in front of the castle at MK) and then pictures that were a LOT harder (like the picture of a bunch of cowboys scratching themselves, I assume having contracted poison ivy, that hangs in the bathroom at the Fort Wilderness trading post next to the Hoop De Doo theater).

My friends had a blast with it!

Tralfie/Richard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter