Fun, free ringtones...ect? (iPhone)

AintGonaGrowUp

"We've got no troubles, Life is the bubbles!"
Ok, I'm new to this whole "smart phone" thing. I'm looking for fun, free ring tones and alert sounds. Does any one have any ideas how to do this? I'm finding .99 here and $1.29 there, but as frequently as I change my mind, I would go broke! Lol

Thanks!

Oh, and if you have any app sudgestions, that would be great too!

I'm the same way!
You actually can make your own ringtones from the songs you have in your iTunes. It's a semi long process, but just google it and it'll give you a step-by-step instruction on how to do so.

As far as random text tones and alert tones, if you type in Ringtones to your app store and click on "Free", you'll find a bunch of great apps with great sounds that are available. I had an app once, totally forgot the name or else I would recommend it to you!

Good luck. :)

Get the free app Zedge. 1000s of free ringtones and they give you directions on how to set them up on your iPhone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter