Fun Disney-themed activities for plane?

yfamdiscruise

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone has some fun ideas for Disney-themed activities to pack for the plane or to play up on the pool deck or while relaxing in our stateroom. I've found Mickey Mad Libs and a Disney card game. I'm sure I'll throw in a few Disney Color Wonder coloring pages. Wondering if anyone else has any other fun items they like to pack. I'm looking for small Disney-specific things that will fit in the kids' carryon backpacks for the trip. Ages 10 and under.

If you look on Pinterest, there are lots of free downloads available. Things like coloring sheets, activities, etc. I printed a travel journal for my kids. Just printed it on plane paper for them to color and fill in.

On the flight from ATL to MCO, they had the screens in the seat backs. That was enough for us.

I'm wondering if anyone has some fun ideas for Disney-themed activities to pack for the plane or to play up on the pool deck or while relaxing in our stateroom. I've found Mickey Mad Libs and a Disney card game. I'm sure I'll throw in a few Disney Color Wonder coloring pages. Wondering if anyone else has any other fun items they like to pack. I'm looking for small Disney-specific things that will fit in the kids' carryon backpacks for the trip. Ages 10 and under.
I found a DCL-themed "Yacht-Sea" game on Etsy. It was travel-sized & we played it on the plane. Gave other sets away as FE gifts.

We (all adults now) like to color. I like to get those little activity packs that have little activity/coloring books and a few crayons.

Our flight is always a bit longer since we're from California, we load a couple Disney flicks on the iPad and watch through them. Last time we watched Wreck-it Ralph and Finding Nemo :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter