Fun/creative MagicBand names?

My boyfriend likes to call me Tiny...it's his sweet nickname for me.

He can't come with on this trip (just started a new job recently) so I put the name Tiny on my MB just as a way to keep him with me in spirit.

It will be my daughters first trip so hers says 1st visit to mark the occasion. Hubby's and mine are boring and just r names but I did get yellow so it's at least Steelers colors ; )

My wife and I go in pairs, so we have, among others, Valjean and Galinda (Broadway characters), Sarah and Abraham, Tigrius and Tryphon (saints names), That Lady and Nice Man (names the dogs call us), and so on.

Apparently someone just got a call from Disney about the holiday names they were trying to use and had to change them. Can't use HoHoHo This led to someone else saying they had the same trouble with a different name I guess they called their GS Booger and had to change it. Delayed the shipment and they were driving.

Have never had a CM address me by my MB name - I would crack up!!
My sister and I have JoAnn Pan and Dopey Nat on all our bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter