Fun and silly fads, please share

Had to laugh at that Pokemon sign, I remember having the grands over for dinner (and these grands where in their late
twenties) - after dinner I looked around and all of them as well as the 15 year old great granddaughter were not in the
living room. I asked where everyone had gone only to be told that there were "rare' Pokemon sightings in the area
around our house! I never understood but didn't care as long as they were not causing trouble in my neighborhood.

@_19disnA Streaking at colleges always perplexed me. I was a baby so I never saw it other than in the news and all when I got older but just why?Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 9.30.26 AM.png

Pet Rocks, bell bottoms, rugby shirts, cabbage patch dolls, beanie babies.
Wish I could come up with a fad to make that kind of quick money!

Actually we had a set of lawn darts and treated them as something intended for adults and not a toy for small children. We don't ban kitchen knives because a small child might cut themselves and realize they should only be handled by adults (or with lots of supervision). We also have various garden tools that should only be used by adults, but I don't see anyone saying we should ban those.

I think we have too many lawyers always looking for a reason to sue a company as a way for them to make a fast buck.

Seems those TV home remodel shows are the ones who made painting interior/exterior brick or barn doors a 'thing'. Or having white/black as the only interior color scheme. Clearly in 5 yrs when you grow tired of that you will need to get them back for another remodel. But those doing the remodeling don't care as it just means more business for them...................LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter