Full size rental crib in a studio?

tink_n_pooh

<font color=darkorchid>my TP isn't going anywhere.
Has anyone successfully put a full size rented crib in a studio room. Specifically I am wondering about SSR since that is where it looks like we will be staying as of now.

Also, we may be doing a split stay unless our wait list comes through for a one bedroom at BWV. I have heard that disney will move the crib for us with our luggage, is that correct?

We had a full sized crib from abbf in our BCV studio. We had a lock off which was perfect. We put one of the chairs from the table by the connecting door. We put the crib in the corner between the table and the wall with the balcony door.

I've had a crib from ABBF in a SSR studio. We put it between the couch and table by the patio door. couldn't get out side, but didn't want to so we weren't worried about it.

We did it Marathon weekend where we were staying with friends in a treehouse and grandma & pop were staying in the studio. Bell services moved the crib from the treehouse to the studio and back so DD could stay with grandma the night before the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter