full ship?

herrbeeb

Mouseketeer
i just checked the dcl site and i was offered staterooms in cat 10 thru 4. yesterday only cat 10 was available. i requested for a family of 3, if that makes a difference. i guess we will find out when we get there. we have sailed on a sold out cruise and a less than full cruise. i didn't really notice the difference but we don't go to palo's and i don't use the pool much. this year i'm only doing the rainforest at the spa so i don't anticipate any reservations problems. we prefer to eat alone but we will happily accept whatever.

i'm starting to bug dh and dc about wardrobe needs but we are so occupied with the end of school, soccer, driving lessons, etc., i'm not having much impact. oh well, i'm determined to be much more relaxed this year so if they aren't dressed to the nines so what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter