fuel rods locations

I went to the Fuel-Rod website to check for locations. It says there aren’t any locations in my area but it also shows no locations at WDW. I don’t know what to believe. Does anyone know if they’re available at DFW? I read in an earlier post that they are not at MCO.

I have been told by an employee at Fuel Rod Disney will not allow Fuel Rod to use the Disney name period no matter the purpose.

So does every location on MDE have a fuel rod exchange? Planning for my April trip and trying to decide on a portable charger.

I know that charging stations are listed on MDE. But my question is are there also Fuel Rod exchanging stations are every one not just a charging station?

I know that charging stations are listed on MDE. But my question is are there also Fuel Rod exchanging stations are every one not just a charging station?
There are very few charging stations (2 in MK, -0- in other parks) to use your own cords and charge your phones. All the “Portable Phone Charging System Kiosks” are for exchanging the batteries - no charging at a kiosk, it’s an “exchange.”

Oh ok thanks for the explanation. I guess I'll be buying one to save the $10. Sounds convenient that they are all charged so you don't have to worry about how much you use your phone in the parks.

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to update it to say I was at SeaWorld last weekend and they had Fuel Rods there for the first time! Not sure how many locations, but they were by the restrooms right near guest relations at the front of the park. Same price ($30) as WDW but really convenient to know you could use them in both parks.

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to update it to say I was at SeaWorld last weekend and they had Fuel Rods there for the first time! Not sure how many locations, but they were by the restrooms right near guest relations at the front of the park. Same price ($30) as WDW but really convenient to know you could use them in both parks.
According to the fuel rod website, all SeaWorld locations (CA, FL & TX) and all Busch Gardens locations (FL & VA) have kiosks.

Apparently the agreement with Disney does not allow them to list the Disney locations at fuel-rod.com

According to the fuel rod website, all SeaWorld locations (CA, FL & TX) and all Busch Gardens locations (FL & VA) have kiosks.

Apparently the agreement with Disney does not allow them to list the Disney locations at fuel-rod.com
that is really good to know

Do these charge a Galaxy Note 8? Or do I need to have an adaptor with me?
From fuel-rod.com:
Each initial purchase comes with a 6” USB Type-A to Micro-USB adapter cable (most Android devices), along with an Apple 30-pin (iPod, iPhone Gen 1-4) and Apple Lightning (Apple Gen 5+) adapters.

Reportedly, back in Oct 2017 they started replacing the Apple 30-pin adapter with a Micro USB to USB Type-C adapter.
From FuelRods twitter account (LINK):
USB-C connectors being added this month, should be everywhere by Nov. If you need one & don't get it, call Cust Svc 1-844-FuelRod (844-383-5763)

Is there a comprehensive list of locations available online somewhere? I'm having a hard time finding a list. On MDE it doesn't include enough specific information.

Any locations at Disney Springs? Worst case scenario I'll pop over to the Boardwalk to get one before heading out.

slight changes to this list:

• Magic Kingdom
    • Tomorrowland Light and Power Co.
    • Big Top Souvenirs
    • Pecos Bill’s
    • Curtain Call Collectibles
  • Epcot
    • Disney Traders
    • World Traveler:International Gateway gift shop
    • Camera Center (Next to SE)
  • Disney’s Hollywood Studios
    • Celebrity 5 & 10
    • Rock n Roller Coaster gift shop
    • PizzeRizzo
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom
    • Island Mercantile
  • Disney Springs
    • Marketplace Disney Photo Imaging
    • Sundries (By bus stops)
    • Guest Relations in Town Center
  • ESPN Wide World of Sports
    • ESPN Clubhouse Shop
  • All Resorts excluding Caribbean Beach, usually close to the Food Court or in the lobby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter