FT Pkg - What if 1 person doesn't need UPH?

mykidsmom

Mouseketeer
We are hoping to book a 2 bedroom villa with our 2 children and maybe my parents for 7 days - 2 and/or 4 adults and 2 children. My parents wouldn't go to the parks everyday and certainly won't go to the waterparks and they aren't even sure they are going. My question: do we have to buy unlimited passes for them? Or just not report that they are going. We certainly wouldn't be breaking any occupancy rules but I don't like the idea of saying there are only adults when there would be 4. Just curious as to what you think the answer might be.

A couple of people have posted that they were able to exclude people in their group that didn't need the UPH.

Have you called about the 2 br villa's? I'm not sure they're included in the FT offer. I know 1br and studios are, but I'm not at all sure the 2br's are being offered.

Good Question? And to add to that, if you book seven nights do you get UPH for the seven days per person? And what if you booked more nights? How does it work? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter