• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fruit bowl?

Ravens girl

Mouseketeer
I read that you can order a fruit bowl from room service. Can you request certain fruits not be included? I really don’t like melon of any kind or bananas.

I believe its mostly melon...and a couple of grapes and some pineapple. You could prbably request a piece of whole fruit such as an apple

They usually have a bunch of fruit during breakfast out. You can grab some fruit in the mornings and take it back to your room to have later on.

We don't like melon either. I always ask for no melon and generally get green apples, oranges, pineapple and grapes.

When we place our breakfast order on the door hang tag for the next morning we select the fresh fruit bowl and write next to it what we would like usually only pineapple, watermelon and grapes for us. They accommodate I assume cause of food allergy possibilities though it is just a fruit preference for us.

'I'd like a Fruit Bowl, hold the fruit"

'I'd like a Fruit Bowl, hold the fruit"

There is fruit besides melon. I'm with the OP - cannot stand the stuff and usually have to avoid mixed fruit because of it. Disney is one of the rare places I can ask to hold the melon.

There is fruit besides melon. I'm with the OP - cannot stand the stuff and usually have to avoid mixed fruit because of it. Disney is one of the rare places I can ask to hold the melon.
Yes there are other kinds of fruit, but fruit bowl kind of normally includes bananas and melons and grapes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter