• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen

My DD is 13 also, and when it was over she turned to me and said, "I'm downloading the music when we get home." She has listened to the soundtrack pretty much non-stop since last Wed. :lmao:

My DD13 is the same way. She has a ton of Disney soundtrack music on her iPod. Better than OneDirection! LOL

Of course, during the previews, he and DD19 decided that we are going to HAVE to see The Nut Job when it comes out, AND The Muppets Most Wanted.

Hold on......are you telling me there is another Muppets movie coming out???!!! I need to see this movie!!!!!

Yep gotta agree, great movie. My 10 yr. old son couldn't wait to see it and we both loved it. If you are a sister and are close you will love it. I might add that if you can see it with your sister all the better. But, let us not forget to mention the cartoon short at the beginning... absolutely fabulous and that's all I'll say so as not to ruin it for anyone. Also, see it in 3D if you can. :yay:

Saw it today with my 12 year old. We thought it was good, not great. We both liked it but thought Tangled and Princess and the Frog were way better. Still fun to see a Disney movie though! The mickey short at the start was amazing!

ITA with this. We took our almost 4 and 7 year old the Saturday after TG. I thought it was entertaining enough, but I thought that it also had a really really slooooow start and I didn't think the songs were nearly as catchy as the ones from Tangled or Princess & the Frog. The things that I did like were Christoph lecturing Anna on the sled about the decision she was making and what the act of true love ended up being (don't want to spoil too much for those who haven't seen it). The lecture is something we've been saying about Disney movies for YEARS. :rotfl2:

We went to local, smalltown theatre where tickets were only $5, so we didn't see it in 3D, but I'm not sure we missed much by seeing in in two dimensions. The Mickey short at the beginning was totally amazing and I do wish that we would have been in a 3D theatre for that. Oh well.

We saw frozen today in 3D. It was excellent! We are going to Epcot to meet Elsa and Anna this weekend. Can't wait!! :)

We have seen it twice now. We also downloaded the sound track as soon as we got home from seeing it the first time. The whole family loved it - instantly became one of our favorites. Can't wait to buy it on DVD. :)

We saw frozen today. I loved loved it! I really enjoyed the story and the heart of it. It was wonderful and more up to date. I also thought it had a broadway quality to it and thought it may had been written this way for future attractions or live shows. I can really see it.

Highly recommend the movie.

Love and loss is a part of life, I feel it opens up a line of communication for you and your children. I remember watching Bambi when I was a young girl, I cried so hard when Bambi's Mom died. I will never forget it, but I had this wonderful discussion about life and loss with my beloved grandmother that I will never forget. It was truly special.

I saw it in 2D but will possibly come back for the 3D version. I came in with high expectations but they were blown away! I was singing "Let It Go" by the time we got out of the theater. I love Tangled but not Princess and the Frog or Brave. So, to me, Frozen is the best animation is years. As soon as I saw Elsa's transformation, I was like "I'm making that for Halloween!"

We went to go see it yesterday hands down the best movie of this year I drag my boys with me and they loved it too.

I'm taking my three kids (ages 7, 5, and 2) for the second time tomorrow. I am not the kind of person that sees a movie twice in the theater, but it was THAT good! Does anyone know how long Elsa and Anna will be in Epcot? We are coming to WDW Feb. 3-8, and would love to meet them as well as any other Frozen tie ins that are in the parks.

I'm taking my three kids (ages 7, 5, and 2) for the second time tomorrow. I am not the kind of person that sees a movie twice in the theater, but it was THAT good! Does anyone know how long Elsa and Anna will be in Epcot? We are coming to WDW Feb. 3-8, and would love to meet them as well as any other Frozen tie ins that are in the parks.

It was that good! I want to see it again myself. I also hope Elsa & Anna stay in Norway for a while. We arrived March 28, 2014. Would love a visit.

It was that good! I want to see it again myself. I also hope Elsa & Anna stay in Norway for a while. We arrived March 28, 2014. Would love a visit.

Based on how popular they are, they will be there. I saw 3 hour waits for them this past weekend.

I enjoyed it. Looking back at the last five years I would rank this ahead of Brave and Wreck-it Ralph but behind The Princess and the Frog and Tangled.

I've seen it three times so far and I definitely plan to see it again. I love the music and just the movie itself is truly wonderful.

I'm not that person either, but I did take my daughter back too! I loved it. I'd love her to meet Anna- her fave! I showed her the video of the m&g and she was excited. Hope they will be there in Oct when we go...

Based on how popular they are, they will be there. I saw 3 hour waits for them this past weekend.

Holy moly I don't think I'd wait that long!

I enjoyed it. Looking back at the last five years I would rank this ahead of Brave and Wreck-it Ralph but behind The Princess and the Frog and Tangled.

Wow... In front of Brave but behind Princess and the Frog? Interesting p.o.v... :)

We waited an hour and a half for Anna & Elsa, which was pretty typical of this past week from the people we chatted with while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter