Frozen spiked coffee at Norway or Kat’s spiked cold brew in HS

Both are good, but the Frozen Viking Coffee is one of my favorite drinks on property! The Frozen Viking Coffee has Bailey's and Kamora and it's really a bit more like a milkshake. Kat's spiked cold brew is literally just their typical cold brew drink with Godiva liquor (one of my favorite liquors btw) but it can get a little funky towards the end if you don't drink it fast enough.

Viking is my vote. It took an entire day to get the taste of Kat’s cold brew out of my mouth. Blech, i hated it.. Will try it again sometime in case it was a bad batch.

Viking is my vote. It took an entire day to get the taste of Kat’s cold brew out of my mouth. Blech, i hated it.. Will try it again sometime in case it was a bad batch.
I agree with you, so if it was a bad batch, then I must have had it the same day as you!

I just wish the Viking one wasn’t frozen. I like my drinks on the rocks
I’d prefer this as well. I’m a rocks gal, and the frozen drinks really fill me up. I generally need to share my Viking coffee If I want to eat anything else in the next 4-6 hours.

We had several Viking coffees du our visit last week. Definitely more like a milkshake. I don’t love coffee but loved this. I’d recommend it for sure. Took a sip of the one from HS but didn’t really like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter