Frozen ride before park opening?

IheartBroncos

Earning My Ears
Is the frozen ride available before park opening? At MK you can ride 7DMT and maybe others before park opening if you have a breakfast ADR, correct? So I am wondering if you can do this with Frozen at Epcot? We have an ADR for Akershus for 8 am and I am wondering if we could go ride it before the park opens.

Thanks!!!

FEA does not generally open much before 9, but guests coming out of Akershus PPO ADRs can get a jump on the RD crowd by getting in line early. If you finish up breakfast before the RD crowd arrives, you can be one of the first in the queue for FEA and ride it as soon as it opens. Not only can you be finished with FEA with little or no wait (other than for the ride itself to open), but you can also usually have a short wait if you head to TT or Soarin immediately after FEA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter