• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Meet and Greet.. what am I missing?

aliciamakino

Mouseketeer
Pre-booking all my upcoming activities, including the Frozen meet and greet. It appears that every day of the trip is open to book EXCEPT the Castaway Cay day, that one is sold out. What am I missing? Is there something special about the Frozen Meet & Greet that day? I was thinking maybe Olaf is there that day? Anybody have any incite for me?

Isn’t it usually just sea days + Nassau? If your only stops are Nassau and CC, that would explain it. On my Eastern Fantasy trip, it was only sea days I believe.

Isn’t it usually just sea days + Nassau? If your only stops are Nassau and CC, that would explain it. On my Eastern Fantasy trip, it was only sea days I believe.
It's a 7 day Eastern Fantasy and it's available all 3 Sea Days, plus the last day at CC. Just seemed odd that they were available on all sea-days but sold out on CC day. I want to be at CC, not meeting Anna and Elsa :sunny:

Pre-booking all my upcoming activities, including the Frozen meet and greet. It appears that every day of the trip is open to book EXCEPT the Castaway Cay day, that one is sold out. What am I missing? Is there something special about the Frozen Meet & Greet that day? I was thinking maybe Olaf is there that day? Anybody have any incite for me?
You can’t know in advance if Olaf will be there. Usually, the M&G on CC day are held before the ship docks. Therefore, you’re not missing out on anything by going to that one.

You can’t know in advance if Olaf will be there. Usually, the M&G on CC day are held before the ship docks. Therefore, you’re not missing out on anything by going to that one.
thanks. my FOMO made me ask. HAHA. wouldn't want to miss out on anything. I have let my daughter down on prior trips not booking the character gatherings, so trying to do it right this time!

It may mean that it's on the schedule but not actually available. Like they have that date on the books for once all the other lots fill up. I am suspicious that this happens when there are reports that an entire day is sold out seconds after bookings open for platinum.

It may mean that it's on the schedule but not actually available. Like they have that date on the books for once all the other lots fill up. I am suspicious that this happens when there are reports that an entire day is sold out seconds after bookings open for platinum.
It’s more likely that they only have two time slots available that morning, 8:30 and 9, before the ship docks at CC, while the other days have longer hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter