Frozen, First Trip

harleys mom

Disney Princess.
I am looking for something for my nieces first trip to Disney. I am planning on making pillow cases to have autographed. Their favorite movie is Frozen. Does anyone have any graphics that could be personalized? Their names are Trinity and Annie.

Could I have one that says Adaline? My dd is going for the first time and she is so excited!

Hi Mel,

this looks so beautiful.Could I have one that say Princess Fiona.

Your work is amazing, I was wondering it you would be so Kind and share your Disney akershus autograph pages with me. It will be our 1. trip to WDW and I would like to make a special autograph book for my 3year old daughter.

Thank you very vers much!

Best wishes from Germany!
Nana

Hi Mel,

this looks so beautiful.Could I have one that say Princess Fiona.

Your work is amazing, I was wondering it you would be so Kind and share your Disney akershus autograph pages with me. It will be our 1. trip to WDW and I would like to make a special autograph book for my 3year old daughter.

Thank you very vers much!

Best wishes from Germany!
Nana

Hi
Here is your princess Fiona request.
I am sorry but due to theft and selling (Etsy and Ebay) of some of my stuff
I no longer post autograph pages.

Image moved to PB

Last edited:
Thank you very very much, my daughter loves it.

It is a pity that you don't share those lovely autograph designs anymore and a loss to all those who were just looking for some special Disney magic. But I can understand that you dont want them sold on ebay or etsy.

Sincerely, Nana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter