• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Ever After LIVE reports!

I don't remember the Maelstrom ride breaking down as much. How could this ride be breaking down this much after a year refurbishment? Sorry, Disney but you have been a big disappointment in ALOT of areas lately.
Oh , Maelstrom broke down quite a bit but since it wasn't in high demand people didn't really pay much attention went it did. But you are right, Disney has no excuse for not just re-doing the whole ride system, especially when you put something like Frozen in place of an already low capacity ride.

I am curious how the FP availability is for this ride.

Will it be near impossible to get even at 60 days (right at the beginning of the window) like SDMT and A&E meet and greet?

I would think the capacity of this ride is pretty low compared to a lot of rides, but since there is Tiering at Epcot, I would imagine that a lot of people may be 'forced' to forgo a Fast Pass if they prefer Test Track or Soaring.
We were able to get it 27 days out for July.

Touring Plans is currently reporting that FEA is closed and will likely be so for the remainder of the day. :faint:

Of course!.....I should have recognized you from the Poly thread! :)

How are you planning to get to Epcot that morning? We were thinking a cab would be our best bet?

I think we will walk to the TTC and try the monorail if its running - if not... then likely we'll try Uber or Lyft. To be honest though these reports of it not opening/breaking down are starting to get worrisome too. I'd hate to stress out that morning, get there early, spend a lot on breakfast and not get to ride it.

I think we will walk to the TTC and try the monorail if its running - if not... then likely we'll try Uber or Lyft. To be honest though these reports of it not opening/breaking down are starting to get worrisome too. I'd hate to stress out that morning, get there early, spend a lot on breakfast and not get to ride it.
Unless hours change for the holiday weekend, the Epcot monorail doesn't start until 8 am. The resort monorail should be running, since MK opens at 8, but not sure if any of the monorail resorts run busses to Epcot? I know we had an issue getting to Epcot from Poly for a PPO GG in December, and I don't want to repeat that drama!!

Unless hours change for the holiday weekend, the Epcot monorail doesn't start until 8 am. The resort monorail should be running, since MK opens at 8, but not sure if any of the monorail resorts run busses to Epcot? I know we had an issue getting to Epcot from Poly for a PPO GG in December, and I don't want to repeat that drama!!

ooof, then yes, car service sounds like the way to go. I'll check with the concierge CMs when we check in to the club and see what they recommend! :)

Did the new Frozen ride work today? Just wondering if I should make fp's for it? Wow, can't believe it's breaking down already. Not acceptable.

Just wondering if Disney got it up and running again? Hope it works when we are there in August.

Of course!.....I should have recognized you from the Poly thread! :)

How are you planning to get to Epcot that morning? We were thinking a cab would be our best bet?
We use Uber all around WDW. It works great, and much cheaper than a cab. Most trips around WDW average $8 for a car with a car seat. Moreover, Uber drivers are friendly, and have cleaner/newer cars than cabs.

How does FEA look for today? Still a fixer-upper?
7i4yICp.png

There's now an on ride photo for FEA. No touch point so it's automatically uploaded to your MDE
Hoping to get it today! Wednesday we had the flash but no photo appeared. Thursday no flash or photo. Last FPP today so hoping for the best! :) For anyone interested, it's right after you stop going backwards and start moving forward into the drop.

Looks like the wait times have been getting more "normal." No more 5 hour waits.

We rode it this afternoon. It seemed to be up and running most of the day. We waited about 10 minutes with FP when the standby line was about 75. All the animatronics seemed to be working, including the first Olaf. I thought it was a great ride. We all enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter