Frozen dessert party

RADOPT

DIS Veteran
does anyone know if they are discontinuing it? I was hoping to do it in October but it isn’t open and it looks like it is not open in September also.
Thanks!

I haven't heard anything official but I wasn't able to book a star wars dessert party for Sept until last week. It took forever for them to release dates so it might just be that.

Well the employee who works that party and is on the boards here still believes it will be happening. I wouldn’t give up hope yet as frustrating as this is

does anyone know if they are discontinuing it? I was hoping to do it in October but it isn’t open and it looks like it is not open in September also.
Thanks!
I’m sure you’re fine. We went this past March and dates didn’t open up till about 4 weeks before our trip, and others seem to have experienced similar time frames. This seems to be an event that doesn’t have any rhyme or reason for releasing dates.

They always release dates for this thing last minute. I think because they have so many special events at Epcot, they don't know if they will have spot and staff available until much closer to the date.

Thanks everyone. Not needed anymore....... :sad1::sad1::sad1::sad: just had to cancel my trip...

Oh no! I'm so sorry :(

PPs are right though...for our trip in April the dates weren't released until March I believe...I know it was past our 60 day FP+ date and I was really annoyed because I didn't know whether to book a Frozen FP+ or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter