• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen Dessert Party and Food Allergy?

sookie

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
My DD has a pretty severe peanut, tree nut, and sesame allergy. We are booked for the Frozen dessert party. Our biggest issue is always the nuts.

Has anyone with a nut allergy done the party? Were you accommodated? In what way? I know my DD loves cupcakes and cake pops, so I hope those are not completely off the menu. We are really looking forward to this experience.

Thanks,
Sookie

I have heard/read here they offer assorted Enjoy Life products but haven't head of safe cupcakes.

I know they have PN/TN free cupcakes at BOG- perhaps if you go to MK the day before you can get some to go to take with you?

When we booked the dessert party, we were told to call dining 2 weeks before the party about a food allergy. (At TS restaurants, they get the memo automatically with the ADR, but the fine print on-line specifies to call if a party or dinner show.) We called and were told that they just needed to verify my contact information so that we could receive a call a few days before our dessert party about our food allergy. Ours is dairy and our dessert party is coming up soon. Will post how it went FWIW after we experience it. While not a nut allergy, the process should be similar I would expect...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter