• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frontierland RD after MK AM EMH - where to wait?

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
I plan to go to MK on a Friday during MNSSHP season. Hours are 9-6, with AM EMH (8-9).

I plan to RD this day, and I know only Fantasyland/Tomorrowland will be open during AM EMH. Where should I be in this area to wait for the walk to Frontierland? Over by CHH? will there be a RD group coming from the Hub as well?

Should I be able to walk onto BTMRR at 9? We were hoping to do BTMRR, Splash, then PoTC in Standby.

I plan to go to MK on a Friday during MNSSHP season. Hours are 9-6, with AM EMH (8-9).

I plan to RD this day, and I know only Fantasyland/Tomorrowland will be open during AM EMH. Where should I be in this area to wait for the walk to Frontierland? Over by CHH? will there be a RD group coming from the Hub as well?

Should I be able to walk onto BTMRR at 9? We were hoping to do BTMRR, Splash, then PoTC in Standby.

There will be a place where the CMs hold you before walking you over to Frontierland. I'm not sure where it will be during EMH.

You shouldn't have trouble doing those 3 without too much wait.

We were held by CHH just past PPF beside the Tangled washrooms.

I’M not sure what the rope drop situation was at other points of the park but we had no trouble riding HM and then BTMR with very little waits. Party days are the best days for MK.

Where should I be in this area to wait for the walk to Frontierland? Over by CHH? will there be a RD group coming from the Hub as well?

Since we are in Fantasyland anyway,we wait at the rope by CHH.:)

There will also be groups waiting at a rope at the entrance to Liberty Square and at the entrance to Adventureland.

The CHH group will "merge" with the Liberty Square "group" as both groups head to Splash Mountain and BTMRR.

You will be able to walk on BTMRR.:)

Last week, we waited by Adventureland and then cut through the bathrooms that connect Adventureland and Frontierland. We were stopped by CMs who merged our group with the group who came in by Fantasyland/CHH. While they told us the morning spiel (don't run, etc.), we watched a third group that had walked all the way through Adventureland come around and head over the bridge to Splash and BTMRR well ahead of us. I'm not sure this timing would work every day, or if there were supposed to be CMs preventing it, but it was frustrating to see.

OK, thanks - I'm planning on being in Tomorrowland for EMH. Would it be smarter to wait by the Tangled bathrooms, or head back to the Hub and head through Adventureland with that group?

OK, thanks - I'm planning on being in Tomorrowland for EMH. Would it be smarter to wait by the Tangled bathrooms, or head back to the Hub and head through Adventureland with that group?
I don't think it will make a huge difference either way-you just want to make sure you are waiting at a rope when it drops.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter