From sexy to BLECH-Y eewwww

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Can you say way too much botox? WTH happened to him, he was so very hot.

Mickey1_AP_502.jpg

Wow........

That's gotta be caused by more than Botox use. That looks like years of drug used mixed in as well.

It's so weird how people who were blessed with beauty, like Mickey Rourke, Priscilla Presley, Nicole Kidman, and so many others totally screw up their beauty by taking chances with botox and plastic surgery. Look at Melanie Griffith and Meg Ryan - two of the prettiest faces in Hollywood, and now they look just plain weird.

Meg Ryan - two of the prettiest faces in Hollywood, and now they look just plain weird.

Meg Ryan has had plastic surgery?? I haven't seen a picture of her in a while, but she is so cute!!!! Why in earth would she think she needs plastic surgery?

Melanee Griffiths I don't think was ever pretty. JMO.

I mentioned botox, because his face doesn't just look "puffy", it looks like it is filled with something.

Meg Ryan has had plastic surgery?? I haven't seen a picture of her in a while, but she is so cute!!!! Why in earth would she think she needs plastic surgery?

Melanee Griffiths I don't think was ever pretty. JMO.

Meg Ryan definitely had something done to her lips, and I think her eyes as well. I always thought Melanie Griffith was so pretty, especially in that movie with Matthew Modine and Michael Keaton (I can't remember the name of the movie, sorry).

I know, I saw photos of Mickey Rourke a few months ago, and I couldn't believe it. I actually thought he was good looking years back.

wow. he looks terrible.

Meg Ryan used to to not have much of an upper lip. That is one of the things she has had done. She was so pretty and just a natural beauty to me. Now, she looks like she is trying to look like the stereotypical hollywood barbiedoll and I think she ruined herself by trying.And of course, one thing will lead to another and she'll end up looking like Presley.

I think I read somewhere that Rourke, at the height of his acting fame, started boxing. He got beat up pretty bad and had to have plastic surgery and the surgeon was terrible, obviously. I used to think he was soooo hot!

OP, I just got done reading that article. They compared past Sexiest Man alive to what they look like now. I was horrified by what my hollywood fantasy man (Val Kilmer) has done to himself! :scared1: He used to be soooooo hot!!!:cloud9: :love: :lovestruc

:cool2: Of course, I look EXACTLY the way I did 20 years ago. :rolleyes1

Nicole Kidman was on the CMA's the other night, and I wasn't sure if maybe they had flown in her wax figure for the show. She looked really bad.

Nicole Kidman was on the CMA's the other night, and I wasn't sure if maybe they had flown in her wax figure for the show. She looked really bad.

:lmao: I estimate she's got about a pint of botox in that forehead at any given time. It's such a shame what these natural beauties do to themselves.

Can you say way too much botox? WTH happened to him, he was so very hot.

Mickey1_AP_502.jpg

To get this, you:

Add a whole lot of years of Booze abuse,
to a whole lot of years of Drug abuse,
to a whole lot of years of smoking,
to a whole lot of years of playing hard and living hard,
to at least one very bad face lift, then whatever repair job(s) he has tried.

Sexy once - Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man, but now a days :eek:

Have you seen the Crystal Meth ads. This is June. This is June after 6 months hooked on Crystal Meth. Mickey Rourke looks like an ad for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter