From Pop to trattoria timing?

LibbyG

Mouseketeer
ADR at 10:40, what time should I leave resort? Would you go EP or HS? We are a group of 5, so Uber is not as easy.

Take a bus to Hollywood Studios. Then, it's a short walk over.

If you take a bus to Epcot, you have to actually go through security and enter Epcot and walk through the park...which is a real problem if you don't have AP's or park hoppers and you're not planning on going to EP that day.

When is your trip? If it's after the Skyliner is open, I'd take that to Epcot/International Gateway and walk over.

You can always try for an uber XL (or have multiple people in your party get two smaller ubers). I did pop to trattoria and it was pretty quick via uber.
From the resort you'll have to budget time waiting for the bus, then 15 or so to HS, then walking over to boardwalk. I'd budget an hour at least to be safe if you really don't want to try for a rideshare.

Resort to resort allow 90 minutes

Uber or lyft would be much faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter