From High School Musical: The Musical: The Holiday Special : the best music video

KARIMABDI

Earning My Ears
I really enjoyed watching the HSMTM: The Holiday Special and especially the music video, it feels so touchy and nostalgic.( I share the link of the music video below)
And getting to hear more about the cast and how they celebrated the holidays will have fans of the show feeling more connected to the cast. They’ll also get to know more about how music played a role in their lives and how music affected their holidays. The songs included in this holiday special will put fans in the holiday spirit and build up hype for season two. The new songs will also give fans a look at what to expect for season two, which is very exciting. I always wanted the original cast of the first High School Musical film to release a Christmas album, but I’m glad this new cast of the show has released holiday songs for fans to enjoyed.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter