From AKL to ASSp - the TR also known as "Did we just become Deluxe snobs?" *UPDATED 6/11*

Joining in on your report! I have not had the pleasure of staying at a deluxe resort (yet...wishing & hoping) but I have a feeling that I, too, would become a #deluxesnob :-)

I hope your enjoy POR on your upcoming trip. I stayed there on my last trip. It's a beautiful resort. Just be prepared for the size - it's huge. But well worth it. I suppose I am a bit of a #moderatesnob!

Great update! That breakfast looks amazing. I want some now! And yay for being booked at Disney!!

Breakfast at BOG is SO good! We've had breakfast, lunch, and dinner there now and honestly we haven't been disappointed once!
YAY!!! That is so exciting! :jumping1:

I love the way this picture comes out when riding SDMT! So cool! Love your matching ears as well.:goodvibes It is so cool you were able to make it to RD!!:thumbsup2
That BOG breakfast also looked fantastic! I will have to try that eventually.

I love the queue for PPF! It is so cute! Glad you two were able to experience it and enjoy it!

Looking forward to the next update!:goodvibes

I love the SDMT pictures too! And thanks, we loved those ears too! Pretty excited to wear the bride and groom ones in December...!

You really should try the BOG breakfast if you get the chance. It's a great breakfast, in a great atmosphere and that alone is awesome but then to have the added benefit of being able to ride SDMT with no line is fantastic too!

Yay! You're back and you have trip plans! I've decided that we cannot leave WDW without knowing exactly when we will be back. It's just too depressing....

BOG breakfast is wonderful. We skipped it on our most recent trip and I kind of regret it (that said, we were travelling with 14 family members. o_O) I completely agree with you about the queue for PPF and 7DMT. Both are wonderful but not worth more than a 30 minute wait. We loved playing with the butterflies and bells in PPF.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.

You are smart not leaving Disney without have future Disney plans! I think this last trip is the last time we'll leave without knowing when we'll be back - it's too depressing!

I can't blame you for skipping BOG with 14 people! It's my dream to one day do a big family trip like that.

I definitely agree with you on the PPF and SDMT queue. I wouldn't wait more than 30 minutes so hitting them right in the morning is key!

Great update. I was just talking to my hunny about BOG, we're going to go for dinner in November. I called to add a pin to my trip the other day, it's always a good feeling when you can do that. Congrats on going back!

I'm so excited you're going to BOG! It really is so good. Joe and I were just talking about the restaurants we can't see ourselves ever skipping and we said Cali Grill and BOG. Bye bye money...lol!

I teach high schoolers. I totally know that reference!

Congrats on booking your trip. Christmas at Disney! I'm so jealous! It'll be here before you know it!

That breakfast sandwich looks delish. I still can't believe BOG has such a great breakfast and lunch menu for only a counter service credit. Such a deal!

Your SDMT video is adorable! I love that ride, too!

Hahaha then not only do you know that reference, but you're probably super sick of it too, lol!

We're so excited to spend part of the holiday season in Disney! We actually went back and forth on whether we wanted to do the Christmas party and in the end decided to do it, so I'm even more excited!

BOG really is such a good deal! I hope it stays that way...!

Congrats on being officially booked for December!! Yay!!

I waited in the standby line for Seven Dwarfs once ... it's super cute, but not enough to keep me occupied for that long of a wait. The ride, though ... always worth it. It's actually my favorite ride in Magic Kingdom.
The new Peter Pan queue is pretty cool too ... although I actually wasn't blown away by it. I'm glad I saw it once, but I don't feel a need to see it again.

Two great queues and fun rides is always a nice way to start your morning. I'm looking forward to reading about what you did next!

I agree on the SDMT queue. It's worth seeing once if the line is short (so...never, haha) but it couldn't occupy me for more than 30 minutes or so. SDMT is quickly becoming one of my favorites too!

Joining in on your report! I have not had the pleasure of staying at a deluxe resort (yet...wishing & hoping) but I have a feeling that I, too, would become a #deluxesnob :-)

I hope your enjoy POR on your upcoming trip. I stayed there on my last trip. It's a beautiful resort. Just be prepared for the size - it's huge. But well worth it. I suppose I am a bit of a #moderatesnob!

I'm so glad you're reading!!! It's so hard not to become a deluxe snob...and it's really hard to go back to a value after deluxe. So be prepared once you do stay deluxe...! Haha

I'm glad to hear you liked POR! We're super excited about it. I actually didn't know it was that big - thanks for that info! I can see us become moderate snobs in December too!

Joining in, so far your trip looks awesome!

Yay, thank you for reading!!! It really was an awesome trip minus that crazy heat!

Just caught up. Looking forward to reading more.

YAY :)!!! More is on its way!

Well hello lovely readers!!! Is it still cold where you all are? It's been pretty chilly here in MI and I am so ready for some warmth - it's the middle of May!

We've made some progress on our December trip plans:banana:! We're going to fly in after work on Wednesday December 7 and we'll probably get to the resort pretty late, maybe midnight or so. Thursday we'll be heading to Epcot in the morning and afternoon and then to MK for MVMCP in the evening:santa:! Friday will be AK all day (and evening!!!). Saturday will be MK all day. I know Saturdays are the worst day for MK and this is the only part of our plan that's bugging me a little bit. But it's also the only day MK doesn't have MVMCP so it's the only chance we have to spend the whole day there and see Wishes. Sunday will be Epcot in the morning and afternoon and then HS for a Star Wars evening! Monday we fly out :sad1: but I think we're going to do a DVC presentation Monday morning...:ssst::rolleyes1!

So that's that! We talk about this trip all.the.time. I'm so thankful Joe is so into Disney - he honestly brings it up more than I do! That's the sign of a good man in my eyes:laughing::cloud9::love:!

Alright, back to September!

September 26 - More Disney Morning Fun!

We checked out the Lines app to see what wait times were looking like. Crowds were really starting to build and I'll throw in here that I was actually really surprised by how busy it was for the end of September. It really hammered in the fact that there really is no slow time in Disney anymore. BTMR had a 45 minute wait posted and it was only 9:45. Splash had a 30 minute wait posted on the MDE app but an 11 minute wait on the Lines app so that was where we headed!

upload_2016-5-15_8-58-36.jpeg

Quick bathroom break in the most beautiful bathrooms in the world :laughing:.

upload_2016-5-15_8-59-40.jpeg

I never thought I'd be obsessed with a restroom area but Disney somehow has the ability to do that for you apparently.

upload_2016-5-15_9-1-6.jpeg

We made it! This was actually the first time Joe and I would be riding Splash together so I was excited - it's one of my favs!

A guy in front of us in line said that Michael Eisner played Song of the South on a radio station in California to see if it got complaints before they used it in the movie. I don't know if there's any truth to that but I thought it was pretty interesting.

Here we goooo! Does anyone know if that gopher at the end really says "FSU" or "Go FSU"? I've heard it's a nod to Florida State University that was put in by an Imagineer but I am never able to hear anything and I listen for it every darn time!

upload_2016-5-15_9-6-40.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_9-4-51.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_9-9-26.jpeg

Joe gazing lovingly.

Verdict after riding it together? Splash is now a mutually agreed upon fav! Love love love this ride. I have in my notes that Pirates was broken down so we must have tried heading over there after Splash. It was now that we realized we left our Jackery (portable phone charger) and the cord in the hotel room. Joe had also bought us this book called Fun Finds and Hidden Mickeys that I was very excited to bring to the parks with us and...guess what also got left in the room that day?

upload_2016-5-15_9-12-39.gif

The best laid plans. Oh well.

We decided to go join the 999 happy haunts at Haunted Mansion next and explore Memento Mori. I really liked Memento Mori - there was some really cool stuff in here. I wanted to get that hologram picture where they turn you into a ghost and I should've for only $20! There were also these cool book ends that we almost got but were just a little too expensive (as is everything in WDW).

We decided now would be a good time to go try for that Save the Date picture again...let's see how this round goes. Hopefully better than the first.

upload_2016-5-15_9-19-41.jpeg

Or not. Still can't read the words on my hat and we just didn't like the picture. We were really trying to recreate this picture:

upload_2016-5-15_9-24-2.jpeg

And it just wasn't turning out quite that way...oh well, we would keep trying!

Last edited:
September 26 - 101 Degree Heat

We checked out the new hub area and I fell in love instantly. This is such a neat little space.

upload_2016-5-15_9-27-51.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_9-28-31.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_9-29-23.jpeg

Joe's "this heat is making me delirious" face.

Pretend it's 70 degrees.

upload_2016-5-15_9-29-50.jpeg

That's better.

upload_2016-5-15_9-30-29.jpeg

It sure felt weird trying to enjoy Halloween and fall decorations in 100 degree heat...:sunny::crazy: But really...check out that Real Feel:

upload_2016-5-15_9-36-50.png

And then it was time...for BOG AGAIN! Two BOG trips in one day...my kind of day.

We were really ready for the break inside with some a/c and a little darkness so BOG was perfect. And we enjoyed this meal just as much as breakfast. BOG FTW.

I got the same thing I got in January - the Braised Pork - and Joe got the Carved Prime Chuck Roast Beef Sandwich. We LOVED both. I could go for that pork right now. It's actually becoming one of my favorite Disney meals.

And of course, to top it all off...

upload_2016-5-15_9-35-18.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_9-35-29.jpeg

We sat in the room with the enchanted rose and this was perfect. It was nice and cool and dark - and very well themed!

upload_2016-5-15_9-41-7.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_9-40-59.jpeg

New camera, you da real MVP for allowing me to finally capture a decent picture of that rose.

While we were enjoying our BOG lunch we were talking about (complaining about) how it was so hard for the Photopass photogs to capture a good picture of our hats and also talking about (complaining about) how HOT it was. And then we realized we were in Disney World, complaining about a picture and the weather. We were laughing hoping no one could overhear our conversation about these very difficult first world problems we were having.

Last edited:
September 26 - It's a Festival of HUMI-DI-TY!

We had a moment of poor planning here where, following our lunch at BOG, we realized we had Space FPs to use...hm. Let's see how this goes.

upload_2016-5-15_9-49-22.jpeg

From the looks of this...not well:rotfl:.

During our January trip, we rode Space and the stars weren't working so it was completely dark. This time the stars were on and it was a much cooler experience! I don't think Space is either of our favorites per say but we enjoy it!

Next we headed to one of our DEFINITE favs!

upload_2016-5-15_9-51-56.jpeg

Where Joe was thisclose to becoming a Galactic Hero!

Look at this concentration

upload_2016-5-15_9-54-23.jpeg

:rotfl:

Try try try again...

upload_2016-5-15_9-54-58.jpeg

And despite that concentration, we still didn't become Galactic Heros :sad2:

We were determined to see that beautiful 999,999 sight at some point in this trip though like Joe had in January. Stay tuned...

We had a Splash FP to use next so we headed that-a-way. We were both thankful for this FP - did I mention it was HOT?

upload_2016-5-15_9-57-20.jpeg

We were actually 15 minutes late for this FP (that heat slows you down apparently) and we were able to use it in that 15 minute grace period they give you following your FP time.

Now it was time for FoF! I loved this in January so I was very excited to see it again - AND with a new camera! I wasn't, however, looking forward to standing in the heat. I read somewhere to try to stand in front of a store entrance during parades because you can feel the A/C. We ended up in front of a store in Frontierland by Country Bear Jamboree and it worked - you really could feel the A/C from the store! I have in my notes that it was really busy at this point. We got a spot around 2:40 and that was enough time to get a good spot but it was just REALLY feeling busy. We could have even waited until the parade was starting to get a spot but it would have been directly in the sun...:scared:.

So awayyyyy we gooooo!

upload_2016-5-15_10-2-13.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_10-2-55.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_10-3-37.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_10-4-31.jpeg

upload_2016-5-15_10-5-1.jpeg

I had way too much fun taking pictures of this parade with my new camera! I have so many more too...those will have to wait until next time though!

THANK YOU FOR READING:lovestruc!!!! Until next time...:wave:

Last edited:

You guys definitely were getting a lot done ... sounds like you guys had fun despite the ridiculous weather!

I love the Festival of Fantasy pictures. I still haven't seen all of that parade ... oops.

I know Saturdays are the worst day for MK and this is the only part of our plan that's bugging me a little bit. But it's also the only day MK doesn't have MVMCP so it's the only chance we have to spend the whole day there and see Wishes.
I know the feeling. On my last trip I had the same thing planned, but it was the only Saturday during our trip without MNSSHP and we really wanted to see Wishes and MSEP. It was crowded, but if you know it before hand, you can prepare for it and just accept it. I think the people who stress about it are ones who aren't aware and expect to get a bunch of things done in the crowd. If I remember correctly, knowing it would be crowded we avoided MK (at Epcot?) until the evening and really just went in for the parade and fireworks.

Well hello lovely readers!!! Is it still cold where you all are? It's been pretty chilly here in MI and I am so ready for some warmth - it's the middle of May!

We've made some progress on our December trip plans:banana:! We're going to fly in after work on Wednesday December 7 and we'll probably get to the resort pretty late, maybe midnight or so. Thursday we'll be heading to Epcot in the morning and afternoon and then to MK for MVMCP in the evening:santa:! Friday will be AK all day (and evening!!!). Saturday will be MK all day. I know Saturdays are the worst day for MK and this is the only part of our plan that's bugging me a little bit. But it's also the only day MK doesn't have MVMCP so it's the only chance we have to spend the whole day there and see Wishes. Sunday will be Epcot in the morning and afternoon and then HS for a Star Wars evening! Monday we fly out :sad1: but I think we're going to do a DVC presentation Monday morning...:ssst::rolleyes1!

So that's that! We talk about this trip all.the.time. I'm so thankful Joe is so into Disney - he honestly brings it up more than I do! That's the sign of a good man in my eyes:laughing::cloud9::love:!

GIRL! I can't with this pneumonia weather in MICHIGAN. . . IN MAY!!!:eek: It's crazy in the mitt. I love my state but this bipolar weather has got to stop.
I agree with you, the best guys are the ones who love Disney:wizard:

I'm sooooooo happy for you guys with the December trip. I've been finalizing our planning all day today myself, it's great! You guys seemed to have a blast on Splash Mountain, that's cool. You're BOG reviews are making me very excited and happy I have BOG planned. I hope you all eventually get your save the date photo. :goodvibes

YAY we'll be there at the same time! Do you know where you're going to stay? Are you doing MVMCP? DETAILS :Pinkbounc!

Thursday we'll be heading to Epcot in the morning and afternoon and then to MK for MVMCP in the evening

Great update!! We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge and are going to the MVMCP the same night you are! That'll be our last day of the trip :sad: and my DH is determined to watch some sort of Wishes on our last night.

I'm so thankful Joe is so into Disney - he honestly brings it up more than I do! That's the sign of a good man in my eyes

My DH does that too! I try not to bring it up all time but he'll randomly start singing "Wishes" while walking around the house. :rotfl2:

Is it still cold where you all are? It's been pretty chilly here in MI and I am so ready for some warmth - it's the middle of May!

It's freeezing here at home - Oakville, Ontario. We had snow and hail this past weekend......SOMEONE PACK ME UP AND TAKE ME TO DISNEY!

Great update!

! Monday we fly out :sad1: but I think we're going to do a DVC presentation Monday morning...:ssst::rolleyes1!

Just some advice - don't wait until you're leaving to check out DVC because you won't be able to use any of the gifts they give you (paper fasspasses to anything and a gift card). Our last trip, we did the presentation - I went in with all my research already done, so we mostly just wanted to see the rooms and ask a few questions. It took maybe an hour of our time. I'd suggest doing it on your way back to your resort or in between parks (because they'll pick you up at the park and then take you where you want to go after - doesn't have to be the same place they picked you up). They also give you bottles of water and a snack :)

So happy I found this TR again! I can't imagine how hard it would be to go from Deluxe to Value! I guess that's why I do value the whole time haha :rotfl2:
Also, I've never gone in the intense heat of September. Imagining it though, I could FEEL the air conditioned relief of going into BOG after being out in the heat! ;)

Your December trip plans sound great. DVC presentation!? That's very exciting!!!

It's been in the 40's and 50's here in northwest Indiana. Insane. We get teased with a couple of nice days and then it's back to cold and rain. Our Springs have been lousy here for quite a few years. We get much nicer Falls.

You're right that there is no longer a slow time at Disney. We generally go in October during my Fall Breaks. Years ago it was perfect, low crowds and warm, but not too hot temps. Now we hit crazy crowds with Food and Wine. Oh, well...

I'd definitely eat at BOG twice the same day. I love that place!

Yikes, those real feel temps! I do think that's the main reason I couldn't live in Florida. Too many consecutive days like that.

You got some great photos from FoF! Such a great parade!

Great trip report so far! I was there the same time and I had never experienced heat and humidity like that in my life. We are going back in October this year, so hopefully we luck out with better weather. We are going from one day at the Poly club level to spending the rest of the trip at French Quarter. I'm a little worried I'll become a Deluxe snob too after being spoiled by club level. I have only stayed at mods so far.

Another great update and photos! I didn't know about the 15 minute grace period! Good to know!

Isn't that cool? It worked for us multiple times - you can show up five minutes before your FP time starts and 15 minutes after!

a little late but caught up! your trip sounds really fun and im so happy you're returning in December!

Better late than never :wave2:!! It really was a fun trip and we cannot waaaaaaait to go back in December! I swear it's all we talk about :rolleyes1

You guys definitely were getting a lot done ... sounds like you guys had fun despite the ridiculous weather!

I love the Festival of Fantasy pictures. I still haven't seen all of that parade ... oops.

It is definitely harder to get a lot done in that humidity! It really does wear you down. If I had known it would be so draining, I think we might have done things a little differently!

You haaaaave to see the whole FoF parade! It really is so good - but it's hard to sit through the whole thing ESPECIALLY if it's hot!

I know the feeling. On my last trip I had the same thing planned, but it was the only Saturday during our trip without MNSSHP and we really wanted to see Wishes and MSEP. It was crowded, but if you know it before hand, you can prepare for it and just accept it. I think the people who stress about it are ones who aren't aware and expect to get a bunch of things done in the crowd. If I remember correctly, knowing it would be crowded we avoided MK (at Epcot?) until the evening and really just went in for the parade and fireworks.

I think our MK day is the only day we're really planning out for that reason exactly. We're trying (trying...it is HARD for me!) to go with the flow more this trip and kinda just do what we want as opposed to having every second planned out :-)rolleyes1). That's actually a good idea, to avoid MK during the day and go just for the fireworks...hmmm this may change things!

GIRL! I can't with this pneumonia weather in MICHIGAN. . . IN MAY!!!:eek: It's crazy in the mitt. I love my state but this bipolar weather has got to stop.
I agree with you, the best guys are the ones who love Disney:wizard:

I'm sooooooo happy for you guys with the December trip. I've been finalizing our planning all day today myself, it's great! You guys seemed to have a blast on Splash Mountain, that's cool. You're BOG reviews are making me very excited and happy I have BOG planned. I hope you all eventually get your save the date photo. :goodvibes

I think we're finally over that pneumonia weather! FINALLY! May was crazy for weather.

The best guys really are Disney guys! I love how excited Joe gets about Disney:love:

I'm so excited for you for BOG! We just made our ADRs for December and are only doing BOG once for lunch :-)sad:) so we can try some other places. It's so hard once you find the restaurants you love because you want to do them every time but also have to balance that with trying new places. Next trip we're doing about 50/50 with old and new restaurants.

Great update!! We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge and are going to the MVMCP the same night you are! That'll be our last day of the trip :sad: and my DH is determined to watch some sort of Wishes on our last night.

My DH does that too! I try not to bring it up all time but he'll randomly start singing "Wishes" while walking around the house. :rotfl2:

OH HOW FUN!!! What's your plan for that day? I'm trying to figure it all out. We'll be in Epcot in the morning and probably heading over to MK around 3ish, checking out the GFlo Christmas decorations and then to MK for dinner! I have no idea how we'll attack the actual party - there's so much to do!

I LOVE that your DH randomly starts singing Wishes :rotfl2:!!! That's how you know you've found a good one :love:

It's freeezing here at home - Oakville, Ontario. We had snow and hail this past weekend......SOMEONE PACK ME UP AND TAKE ME TO DISNEY!

Great update!

I hope it started to warm up some for you in Ontario! We're finally getting some good weather! Snow and hail in May?!?! :faint:

Just some advice - don't wait until you're leaving to check out DVC because you won't be able to use any of the gifts they give you (paper fasspasses to anything and a gift card). Our last trip, we did the presentation - I went in with all my research already done, so we mostly just wanted to see the rooms and ask a few questions. It took maybe an hour of our time. I'd suggest doing it on your way back to your resort or in between parks (because they'll pick you up at the park and then take you where you want to go after - doesn't have to be the same place they picked you up). They also give you bottles of water and a snack :)

That's actually a really good point re: DVC. I didn't even think about that. We're trying to figure out where we can fit it all in. This is the hard thing about short trips - there's SO MUCH you want to do and never enough time. I also didn't know they would pick you up from the parks and take you back where you needed to go! Can I ask if you guys signed that day?

So happy I found this TR again! I can't imagine how hard it would be to go from Deluxe to Value! I guess that's why I do value the whole time haha :rotfl2:
Also, I've never gone in the intense heat of September. Imagining it though, I could FEEL the air conditioned relief of going into BOG after being out in the heat! ;)

YAY I'm so happy you found it again too :goodvibes!!!

Never...ever go Deluxe to Value :headache:. Other way around, sure. Or just stay value the whole time like you said! I really have nothing against Values - we love Pop and want to stay at AoA one day - but going from a balcony view of giraffes to All-Star Sports was kind of difficult!

Your December trip plans sound great. DVC presentation!? That's very exciting!!!

It's been in the 40's and 50's here in northwest Indiana. Insane. We get teased with a couple of nice days and then it's back to cold and rain. Our Springs have been lousy here for quite a few years. We get much nicer Falls.

You're right that there is no longer a slow time at Disney. We generally go in October during my Fall Breaks. Years ago it was perfect, low crowds and warm, but not too hot temps. Now we hit crazy crowds with Food and Wine. Oh, well...

I'd definitely eat at BOG twice the same day. I love that place!

Yikes, those real feel temps! I do think that's the main reason I couldn't live in Florida. Too many consecutive days like that.

You got some great photos from FoF! Such a great parade!

I can't WAIT for the DVC presentation! We've been talking about it a lot lately...we shall see...!

I hope the weather's warmed up for you in Indiana! I imagine it has since it's been so nice in MI! FINALLY.

The "slow" times are Disney really are no longer. I can't believe the past couple of times we've gone during "slow" times, how busy it was in comparison to my past experiences and expectations.

BOG twice in one day is how to do it! I don't think I'll ever get tired of that place!

I have crazy respect for those that live in FL! That heat is seriously no joke. And you really get no break in the summer. Eek.

Great trip report so far! I was there the same time and I had never experienced heat and humidity like that in my life. We are going back in October this year, so hopefully we luck out with better weather. We are going from one day at the Poly club level to spending the rest of the trip at French Quarter. I'm a little worried I'll become a Deluxe snob too after being spoiled by club level. I have only stayed at mods so far.

Thank you:goodvibes!!

That heat was no joke right? Hopefully October will be a little cooler for you. When it's so humid like that it really does drag you down and makes it hard to get a lot done. It's exhausting!

You are going to LOVE Club Level!!! It's so nice to come back to your hotel and sit there with a drink and unlimited snacks. I won't lie, it's hard to leave that for anything else but POFQ is so great that hopefully it won't be too hard of a transition!

Hello!!! I hope everyone is doing great :)! Sorry I have been terrible at updating this. Everything has been so crazy lately - work and wedding planning mostly :faint:. But you know how busy everything starts getting once the weather starts warming up - gotta take advantage of the few warm months we get here in MI!

Shall we return to a Festival of Fantasy? I think so.

There's a Great Big Busy Tomorrowland

upload_2016-6-11_9-13-33.jpeg

upload_2016-6-11_9-13-54.jpeg

upload_2016-6-11_9-14-54.jpeg

upload_2016-6-11_9-14-28.jpeg

Ugh, it's just SO GOOD!!!

After Festival of Fantasy-ing, we hopped on the train to Fantasyland and then walked to Tomorrowland. I love the train and try to do it every trip at least once! Just love the history of Walt's love for trains and...let's be honest it's also a really nice break from all.the.walking.

Once we got to Tomorrowland, we tried to head to Buzz which had a 25 minute wait that looked a lot longer than that so we said

upload_2016-6-11_9-19-21.gif

and headed to the TTA. Which also had a wait. You know it's busy when...:scared:

We decided TTA was worth it and headed on up. We waited about ten minutes which of course isn't a long time for Disney but for TTA specifically I'd say that's a lifetime.

And we got to experience the evolution of Joe.

upload_2016-6-11_9-21-28.jpeg

upload_2016-6-11_9-21-34.jpeg

upload_2016-6-11_9-21-39.jpeg

:rotfl2:

upload_2016-6-11_9-22-31.jpeg

Love that castle view from TTA :love:. Love that castle view from anywhere really...!

I have in my notes that it was very busy in Tomorrowland at this time. It was probably busy everywhere at this time. 3:45 is when the morning people are likely still in the park, the later-arrivers (#grammar) were definitely still in the park, and it wasn't quite dinner time yet. At this time, they actually extended the MK hours from 10 to 11pm with EMH then until 1am now. Just goes to show you can do all the planning you want and things can change last minute!

We headed to one of my favorites which Joe said was quickly becoming one of his favorites after!

upload_2016-6-11_9-27-7.jpeg

"Another Christmas turkey ruined..."

Such a classic, so much history, something any true Disney fan appreciates. Just wonderful.

Next we headed to another one any true Disney fan SHOULD love...well we do anyway.

BUZZ.

Galactic Hero...will we become you this time?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter