• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Friendship,friendship...it's the perfect blendship

Yay for starting your trip report!:cheer2:

Love the description of your week leading up to your trip. White jacket, heavy meds, nah...that's pure excitement. We get it.

Did not know about the Blue Fairy's Wish Book. Ya see, there's always something new to discover at DW.

Sweet that you had an awesome time with Ariana.

Bummer that the Pop pools were closed.

Blurry pics on Little Mermaid? haha

Sounds like a great leisurely time at AK. Love those kind of days the best.

yeah it was a good time despite the fact that I ended up not being able to walk for an entire week afterwards but we'll get to that later on

so when we last left off we were headed for a bus

we had a bit of time to kill n I decided that since we needed to take a resort bus anyways from AK that we would hit the Beach Club n then walk over to Epcot

as we were walking towards the lobby area H noticed the vintage car that her n my Stepdad played in the last time he came on a trip with us and so she wanted to pretend drive again and demanded that I get in lol

I asked her where we were going and she said to see the carousel so she drove me there of course!!!

and she took the first picture to make sure and show her boss at work that she took me to the right place :lmao:

and i took this one

after we admired it in all its glory we went outside to explore

I love this pic of her so much

it's funny because there are times I wanna take pics n she gets so angry at me then other times she will just jump up somewhere n say take a picture of this!! So I go with it,that one was one of those moments and it is one of my faves of this trip.

Hailey wanted to play in the sand ,but not too close to the water because it has CROCOGATORS in there!!!

but as soon as she saw the boat she was ready for Epcot

when we entered the park through The International Gateway,we went straight into the little shop on the left. Hailey accidentally broke an ornament right in half because she dropped it.It was The Elsa shoe,and right away she showed me and offered to pay for it with her own money I was proud of her for being honest and ready to do the right thing so I walked her over to the cashier and she explained it to him,but he was in awe of her n he gave her a brand new one!! that made her day,and mine because it showed me that I'm doing something right with her.

I also found the Mary poppins hat and shoe ornaments that I wanted so badly,so I bought those and we went on our way.

stopping in the Uk of course because H needed to call her friend there,She was pretending to call a friend that she met in Disney in 2009 he lives there eventhough she forgot his name n picked up the phone saying "hi orange head boy" it was cute !!

along the way she made a new friend too

then she asked me if she could run through the fountain,i said yes but never expected her to keep on going

she was drenched!!!

Awww, love all of the pictures of Hailey.

So cute that she "drove" you to the Beach Club to see the carousel. I didn't make it over there this year.

That is one weird looking turtle!

Love all the pictures of Hailey and you in the old car and then on the beach.

How very nice of that CM, and great job Hailey on offering to pay for it out of your own money. :thumbsup2

She does look drenched. I hope it was warm that day.

Awww, love all of the pictures of Hailey.

So cute that she "drove" you to the Beach Club to see the carousel. I didn't make it over there this year.

That is one weird looking turtle!

Love all the pictures of Hailey and you in the old car and then on the beach.

How very nice of that CM, and great job Hailey on offering to pay for it out of your own money. :thumbsup2

She does look drenched. I hope it was warm that day.

Such sweet, unhurried moments you are having with Hailey. And what a great reward for Hailey at being honest. :goodvibes

Awww right off the bat what an adorable pic of you and H. <3

CROCOGATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKay i need to figure out what they did to the dis while I was gone because I can't see how to reply the way I used to please be patient with me all :)

So much fun has happened while I have been away from the Disboard!!! Not even gonna try to comment on all of us...but beward the Crocagators!!!!

OKay i need to figure out what they did to the dis while I was gone because I can't see how to reply the way I used to please be patient with me all :)

Hey, welcome back! You can click on the word "Reply" to reply. Would love to hear all about your trip that you just got back from!

Hi Carrie! I just found this trip report & subscribed. I feel like we should know each other as I have followed all of Rob's reports. I have been completely charmed by the story of his & Riley's friendship. And Hailey is a little charmer too. Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation with all of us.

okay Holy Hannah it feels like a half a lifetime so sorry about that so I believe Hailey had just soaked her clothes immensely at Epcot when we last left off.I knew we only had a short amount of time in Epcot and I just have to get on SSE everytime I'm there.It holds a special place in my heart since it was one of the few I rode as a kid thats still around.

while we loaded in we decided we were going to make a silly face for the photo part.I snapped blurry picture after blurry picture throughout our journey,but none that are even remotely dis worthy until we got to our future

as you can tell she left me high and dry on that one thanks H lol

Hailey doesn't like riding bikes at home she's more of a scooter girl but,when in the future......

at least I've taught her the importance of hydration

then we sat down to eat a healthy dinner of rabbit food while we watched a very Canadia sunset.

If you're not familiar with The story Of Canadia then you've got some research to do :P Basically in December a few years back we met up with my good friend DisneyKid4Life aka Rob ,one night while we were at The MVMCP and talking to an australian Cm she referred to canada as Canadia,since then it's gotten it's own flag designed by my older daughter and it's colours are blue and orange.Notice that Sunset now?

and that was the end of our future or was it......

Going back to the topic of hydration Hailey wanted a drink once our journey through time was over and She was very excited Because I had told her that rules at home are not the same as rules at Disney.She had been working very hard on a Pop Challenge.One day while watching a you tube video she learned that some kids had been challenged by their parents not to drink pop for a certain of time and if they could do it they would get $100.Hailey asked me if we could make that same agreement so why not she began her challenge June 5th and was not allowed to drink any soda containing products of any kind until January 1st BUT as I stated home rules and Disney rules are not always the same.So we went to Club cool

she was so happy to get a break ,but it was so well deserved she'd been doing great so yeah I let her cheat because there are also certain things I eat or drink at Disney that I don't have at home.Incase you're wondering once we went back home she completed the rest of her challenge and decided to do it for a full year this time for $300 except of course anytime that we are in Disney.
Anyways while we there we spotted the Rainbow mickey that my friend Odettes daughter Peanut had told us about and as promised we took a pic for her.....

we had some time to kill before our fast pass and what better place to go than MouseGear

I always drop more money there than any other place on property.I even saw a Disney villain in my travels

soon it was time for our fastpass ( not that we actually even needed it at all)

Something tells me we should swim through it not over it

and then we went to see our good friend Barbara Manatee(If you've ever seen veggie tales silly songs with Larry you should get that reference,if not ure missin out dude)

don't worry we'll find your son chico

we were feeling kinda hungry at this point but I didn't want to get a meal since we'd be having a big dinner soon enough so we went over to The Land and got a snack at sunshine seasons

proof of me eating Disney treats I don't eat at home Her and I both have a serious lactose intolerance but it was well worth the pain!!

Hi Carrie! I just found this trip report & subscribed. I feel like we should know each other as I have followed all of Rob's reports. I have been completely charmed by the story of his & Riley's friendship. And Hailey is a little charmer too. Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation with all of us.
Hi there thank you for joining us,I always love the run off I get from Rob THANKS ROB!! Lol It's great meeting new Disney friends.

Geez, I hope it wasn't half a lifetime ago or I am seriously on borrowed time.

I just have to get on SSE everytime I'm there.

So I've heard...

OMG I am genuinely shocked that Hailey didn't make some kind of face. Maybe because you told her to. Rebel.

we watched a very Canadia sunset.

OMG I LOVE THAT!!! :love:

I remember that POP challenge. I was trying to figure out why I remember it though because it would have been over by this past trip. Then I remembered... July!! But then if it was restarted then maybe I remember it from this past trip. Oh well, doesn't matter, well done Hailey! :D

And what the heck, just for kicks... CHA-CHA-CHICKEN!!

Yay, you're back! I still haven't made it even close to our meet on my TR. :rotfl2:

Hailey did leave you high and dry there on SE. :rotfl: And on top of that, you got to wear my favorite ugly sweater. The future of fashion looks pretty grim.

I definitely agree with the rule that the rules don't apply at Disney. ::yes:: I really should try that challenge myself but I'm not sure I could live without the caffeine.

Love the Maleficent hat!

Yum, nothing like a good Mickey ice cream sandwich!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter