• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Friends parking at WLV

wdwelaine

Earning My Ears
::MickeyMo I'll be staying at WLV in a few weeks. Friends that are staying in Orlando want to come and visit . We'll they be able to drive and park at the hotel?

I would double check with the front desk but as long as they mention that they are visiting you, they should be able to get in.

Note they will need to get you a parking pass if they don't valet so they don't get towed.

Cheryl

If you have the the room and dont go over occupancy,just add their names to your reservation.

We just stayed at VWL and had friends visit. All they have to show is a photo I.D. They weren't even asked for our names or room number. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter