Friends & Family Discount for Orange Lake Resort, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, and More

I just booked at Orange Lake using this link (Thanks Shelby :)). I printed out my confirmation, but I see now that it says I have to present a voucher at check in. Is this different from the reservation itself? If yes, how do I print it out now that I have already left the booking screen?

I just booked at Orange Lake using this link (Thanks Shelby :)). I printed out my confirmation, but I see now that it says I have to present a voucher at check in. Is this different from the reservation itself? If yes, how do I print it out now that I have already left the booking screen?

Click on Shelby's link again...right on that main page it says "Complete and print your rate voucher" Just click on that and print it, then fill out your info. Make sure you bring that with you, most of the hotels ask for it and you just hand it over.

It's working for me. Just click on the link under Shelby's name in the post above yours.

Thanks Shelby, Used this for our stay in Baltimore for a game at Camden Yards this Friday. On our way to Williamsburg Va for a week from Northern Ontario.

Thanks Shelby, Used this for our stay in Baltimore for a game at Camden Yards this Friday. On our way to Williamsburg Va for a week from Northern Ontario.

Glad you had a great trip!! I don't keep up with this thread as much as I used to, so I apologize for the delay in checking back!

Thank you Shelby! Just booked two nights on Sanibel Island and can't wait. It's so very kind of you to provide this discount for all of us. Thank you again.

Thank you for the link, Shelby :) . You just saved us $30 on our park and fly hotel for our next trip :thumbsup2 . So kind of you to continue to offer this to your Dis friends!

I've been off the boards for a while but came across this thread while FINALLY being able to plan a trip again. I can't thank you enough SHelby!

I'm trying to go to Orange lake resort next week is it to late to use the code

There's one way to find out...try to make a reservation with it. If there are no rooms available, the website will tell you.

We reserved a room, checking in tomorrow. I just clicked on the link to print out the rate voucher and it isn't showing up. Anyone having the same issue?

Really slacking with staying up to date on the board. Glad you are all getting such good deals! :)
Thanks so much for posting this code! We are not going to make it to Disney this year, but I am planning a trip to the Intercontinental in Puerto Rico and the friends and family deal saves so much. Is it still ok to use this link? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter