Friendly Pirates Team - 10:30 EST (S-W)

I will go after you then EyoreFANS12.. unless any other people are still going... because I missed my turn earlier. D=

I am in queue for NE.

Guys, from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU. This quest has been a rollercoaster, I was the biggest opposer of this quest, I thought it was impossible. (Irony, considering what has been in my dis signature for who knows how long). I just got of for a second, then I am going to complete the quest (probably going to need some mansion buddies as well). Every second I am on Monday and Tuesday (and after I complete quest) will be deticated to helping you dis'sers. I really want to thank you all :)

Remember: Impossible is nothing

Guys, from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU. This quest has been a rollercoaster, I was the biggest opposer of this quest, I thought it was impossible. (Irony, considering what has been in my dis signature for who knows how long). I just got of for a second, then I am going to complete the quest (probably going to need some mansion buddies as well). Every second I am on Monday and Tuesday (and after I complete quest) will be deticated to helping you dis'sers. I really want to thank you all :)

Yw. I still want to get past. I was so close but didn't make it.

:hug:
Woot congrats I wish I was in the right line to help you with that game!

Woot for you dude! Glad you got it :)
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter