Friendly advice, check your PS'

CatOne

Mouseketeer
I received a call from Disney dining yesterday telling me they were trying to charge my CP package but I did not have dinner ps and they could not...please call them. The thing is, of course I did have a ps for 5pm at Garden Grill for the 6:45 show. They had no record of it and then oops...here it is under the 21st...girl booking somehow booked the CP on the right night but not the dinner. Garden Grill now full, hmmm...very nice cm asked if that is where I really wanted to be and I said yes and she so kindly spoke with the manager at the Grill and it is fixed. Just to be safe I checked all my ps' at this point and yep, sure enough another mistake. We are going Dec. 19 thru the 25th so last minute ps may not be easy to come by and I would really hate for someone to miss something they thought they had just due to a boo boo by a cm or a computer glitch. Just a word of advice:-)

CatOne

Catone,

Thanks for posting another Disney blunder. I thought that the CM's might think I was looney calling to check on mine for Dec. 18-23 but I think I will give them a call after getting DD off the school bus.

I know I made a few changes to my ps's and got a few "miracle" after the 90 day mark for Grand Adventures in Cooking and PSB. Better check and make sure all is right in the ps world.

Thanks again for the warning.

I am an advocate for calling back and confirming all PS according to the PS Number. If anybody has ever seen the CRO PS software, it is very easy to book on the wrong night, or even the wrong restaurant, that is because after a PS is made, all of the details are defaulted when the next PS is made.
For example, if you walk up to a Guest Service counter and they open their PS, all of the details would be for the previous PS that they made. If perchance they just made a PS for December 6th, and they are not extra careful, your booking will also be for December 6th even if they change the restaurant selection.
So, if you are booking all different nights it's very easy for one of the settings to go unchecked.
My suggestion, after each booking ask the operator to repeat read the entire confirmation that is popped up on the screen when the PS # is issued. Write it down.
Then, call back at a later date and confirm each PS by giving the PS#. It's very easy to verify all of the info, including any special comments or requests.
It is well worth the extra effort, rather to be told that your PS was made for another night, when you arrive for your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter