fridge rental at pofq

casidy

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering about the fridge rental at po fq. dh and I like to bring in our own waterbottles into the parks and I was just wondering if the fridge will be cold enough to freeze our water? or maybe is there an ice machine at this resort that I could put into my waterbottle?

The fridge did not get cold enough to freeze the water, but did have a small shelf (not very deep) that was close to the freezer "section" (a tiny rectangular space that I suppose is for ice cubes). The fridge DID keep things nice and cold, and I remember that the grapes we had purchased and stored on that small shelf in the back had, indeed, frozen them. (Not our intention.) The fridge was a small one -- the kind I had in my college dorm -- and didn't hold a ton of stuff, but then again, we didn't need it to. It was large enough for a gallon of milk (for our toddler), oranges, grapes, a box of gogurt, and several waters. We could put several bottles in the fridge, replenishing them each day with new bottles.

There was also an ice machine nearby, though we didn't need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter