Friday 11/9 had low attendance

We have been many times since December 2017 when we got our APs and I think last Friday was the least busy so far. Loved it!

I checked the wait times on the app Friday night and couldn't believe my eyes, I thought the app must not have been working right.

It was blocked out for SoCal APs, which contributed. (I saw several groups get turned away at the gates, which was sad.)

It was definitely the busiest day of the week, but I agree it was not at all as busy as I expected.

It was a great week at the park. Didn’t wait in any line more than 30 minutes. Worst I saw was RSR at 70 minutes which was sure better than when I was at the park over Columbus weekend where the wait was 300 minutes.

We were there Friday and I agree that it was a good day, at least til late afternoon. We did a lot of attractions and didn't have Maxpass. Left on Sat morning, but figured the weekend would be slammed due to the holiday.

I was there there Friday and was shocked at the low crowds, lines and MaxPass availability. I went back Saturday at the same time, 4ish, and crowds were insane! No passes were showing (refreshing worked), waites were longer than I have seen in months, and just masses of people. Crowds were night and day between the two days. The festivities officially started Friday and were great to see, but what a difference a day makes!

It was blocked out for SoCal APs, which contributed. (I saw several groups get turned away at the gates, which was sad.)

It was definitely the busiest day of the week, but I agree it was not at all as busy as I expected.
They have slowly added more and more Friday blockout days for the Select Passholders. I think it's beginning to catch many off-guard who don't look at the calendar often. An example also is next year beginning in later March, all Fridays are blocked but they were not this year. Passholders will begin to not renew, just just upgrade to the over $700 pass instead if they need Fridays. Considering there is so much less, if not no Friday night live entertainment compared to just a year ago, many will just drop the passes.

We took Friday off but were there Tues-Thur and I was absolutely shocked. I though that ‘low’ of crowds was something I was never going to see again. We did Jungle cruise twice on Thursday! Walk on that night! Pirates was a walk on around 11am! We did so much it almost made up for Fantasmic being cancelled. Saturday on the other hand was insane. Could barely move.

Today was really slow. It was nice. Might go back after the kids come home from school.

It was really nice until after 5 or so. Then the locals showed up. The Toy Story parking lot went from a ghost town to practically full.

Hoping with SoCal blocked out today, it can remain a little slower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter