Fresh off the Magic....

CScott095

Mouseketeer
So, here I sit in the airport fresh off 7 nights on the Magic. Some initial thoughts - whomever recommended the shawarma on these boards is my new best friend! Delicious! I loved participating in the FE, our first time ever, and have already looked for the thread for our next cruise - which I booked on board! I love the Magic, I love Castaway Cay!

So, here I sit in the airport fresh off 7 nights on the Magic. Some initial thoughts - whomever recommended the shawarma on these boards is my new best friend! Delicious! I loved participating in the FE, our first time ever, and have already looked for the thread for our next cruise - which I booked on board! I love the Magic, I love Castaway Cay!

Please tell me--what is shawarma? Thanks!

Do you remember any of the movies they had playing? We are leaving This coming Sunday for the transatlantic crossing. TIA

Do you remember any of the movies they had playing? We are leaving This coming Sunday for the transatlantic crossing. TIA
You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Please tell me--what is shawarma? Thanks!

Oh my goodness! It's a pita filled with lamb or chicken (the lamb is the best) and then topped with garlic aioli, hummus, chili mayo, lettuce, tomato, and about a dozen other toppings! It's delicious and our go to!

Where was it available on the Magic? I love shawarma...

We were on the Magic a couple weeks ago. The movies in the theater were:

Zootopia, Jungle Book, Good Dino, Star Wars, Bridge of Spies, Ant Man, Inside Out, The Finest Hours.

Several of those were only shown a once or twice. Seemed like they mainly played Zootopia, Jungle Book and Star Wars over and over again.

Who were the Cruise Staff team members, Cruise Director, and Captain?

Two weeks ago the cruise director was an annoyingly overly bubbly lady (who's name I am forgetting) who talked, and talked, and talked....
Captain was Marco. No idea about the cruise staff.

What is FE?

We had the new Marvel movie: Avengers Civil War, The Jungle Book, Zootopia, and a few more that I can't recall.

Two weeks ago the cruise director was an annoyingly overly bubbly lady (who's name I am forgetting) who talked, and talked, and talked....
Captain was Marco. No idea about the cruise staff.
Leslie I think her name was

I'm just off the same cruise and wanted to add a few things I found interesting...

We only had two "Broadway Style" shows on a 7 nighter. Tangled and Dreams which were both worth seeing but no Cinderella show.

Ticketed events were Princesses, Marvel, Disney Jr Breakfast, and Frozen.

Tortola is amazing.

I'll add more thoughts as they come and may even try a full TR.

Where did you get the shawarma?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter