Fresh Baked Disney

brocktaylor23

Earning My Ears
Does anyone else watch the Fresh Baked Disney episodes on YouTube? They're really cool because they aren't just ride-through style videos of the attractions- it's of everything that Disneyland has to offer. I'm pretty jealous of the guy (Dave) who gets to go to the parks all of time. Hopefully, my family and I will get to see him and the Fresh Baked gang when we go in two weeks!

Been watching on and off. The hidden Mickey was fun. Mostly watch it and other Disney items to keep the family primed for our next trip :)

Hmm interesting first post. Sounds like you're trying to get a little bit of traffic to his channel. Don't worry, I won't throw any tomatoes at you for this publicity stunt. :) I've been a fresh baked muffin for a few months now. Love his channel, and appreciate his positive attitude. As someone who lives far away, I love watching Dave's videos so I can feel like I am there with him, even though I am miles away from disneyland. To others viewing this thread, if you haven't seen his videos, I would recommend it. While we are on the subject, i also really like adam ruckers disneyland videos, he is a natural on camera with great enthusiasm. Youtubers work hard to make video's, so don't forget to give them a 'like' and subscribe for more.

I'm subscribed to their channel! I think I've seen someone with that username post occasionally on the DIS, too :goodvibes

That goes for me too, I didn't know about it, so it's nice to know now. Thanks Gisele for the link. :thumbsup2

Let me be clear, I'm not saying it wasn't known to everybody who may not have happened to look right heading north or left heading south in front of splash mountain, more the fact that the title "secret" brings sensationalism intended to drive views without being any actual SECRET.

We've stopped at Fowler's Inn as part of the Discover the Magic Tour and STILL didn't realize it extended past that, so thanks for sharing!

And for those who know it's not a "secret" - where does it end up taking you? He stops by the drop at Splash, but it looks like the path goes further.

It exits over by the gift shop out front of splash. I think its called Mill View Lane if memory serves.

To get back to the YouTube channel instead of "secret" arguments... :)

I like the videos. I stumbled upon his channel a little while back and now keep up with it. For me, as someone who doesn't get to go as often as she wishes, I love getting to see little bits of Disneyland filmed within the last few days. It brings me closer to feeling like I'm there. I also like the videos where they just set up the camera and let it run, recording the sounds of the area.

*runs off to you tube tto look up fresh baked Disney :goodvibes

I love fresh baked! I actually ran into Dave July 4th weekend! :)

I ran across Fresh Baked Disney a few months ago. It's like being there at the parks. I hit full screen and walk through Disneyland with him. Lots of fun and cool insight. And it also reminds me why I don't go on weekends - man is it busy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter