French Holiday between Oct. 29 - Nov. 6???

cathyz

Mouseketeer
I see that there is some kind of Autumn Break during this time.

We've got a few days off here in NJ during that 1st week in Nov. and we could easily do a 10 day trip during that time. Last night at dinner we got ourselves all excited about doing London, Paris and DLP - "Our 1st European Vacation". Is this going to be a disaster? Is this break anything like CHristmas or Summer in the states? DH is totally not into Holiday crowds at WDW (been there, done that!) Should we just bag the whole idea of this week? sniff, sniff!

Thanks for any help!!!

I have never known it to be too busy around this sort of time but be warned they have the bonfire/fireworks at the beginning of November so it maybe slightly more crowded.

around halloween they also do a big promotion at DLP with a sort of MNSSHP, it might be busy around that date, but I should think if you are there during the week and not at the weekend it should be ok. I don't think it will be wall to wall humanity, like WDW can get during the holidays.

jjpenguin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter