French DLP site - under-12s free and up to 35% off

Yes !

I´ve seen this too...you are faster.

Let s go booking !

:dance3:

they won't let me book under this offer if I call, will they?

they won't let me book under this offer if I call, will they?

if you call guest services in France, you should be able to (you might need to try a couple of times). Thats exactly what I did for my last trip in April :).

if you call guest services in France, you should be able to (you might need to try a couple of times). Thats exactly what I did for my last trip in April :).

So I have to dial french number, right?

hi looked at the french site great prices for xmas trip any problems doing it from the uk? Do they send confimation by email do you use this to book into your hotel havent done this before bit apprehensive

I booked under the French site last month when they had their flash sale so I saved a fortune. They emailed me through confirmation (in French). I found the two times I called the CMs were very helpful and I wouldn't hesitate using them again.

Is this as low as it will go for march? I have only 1 child under 12- prices still seem a wee bit high - then it's the first time I'm going five nights usually do four nights- so I shouldn't be comparing to past trips.

for March, yes, probably it won't get much lower, for 5 nights, with a child aged over 6 but under 12.

thanks summer caitlin it is such a good saving hopefully persuade dh it a bargain not to be missed havent been at xmas before determined to do it this year thanks for your help

I knew looking at this thread would be troublesome. I have a case of the wants!

I'm still happy with our March booking (albeit I think I'd still rather SF to the Cheyenne but its booked ages and it was only €320) but NPB would be lovely.

Lol, that is how I convinced hubby as he didn't really want to go to DLRP again, wanted to save for Florida again.

I saved over £600 and that included upgrading to GF at Sequoia. Not only that if you book with the French site and are interested in the meal plans, at the current exchange rate the meal plans are also cheaper by a couple of pounds each person per night. I ended up booking another 2 nights (now going for 7 nights). I can't wait to go, hubby doesn't even know we are in a GF room with a lake view!

thanks for advice re meal plans every penny saved more to spend :) just have to decide where to stay dont know if i can justify pink palace might cause dh to explode lol love s lodge might book it thanks again

quite good prices but I'm still waiting for flash sale for January so I can book Pink Hotel:rotfl: but had a quick look at Christmas prices and they are really ok as well, oh I shouldn't be looking lol

Do we think there's likely to be a better deal for 2 nights in December? Last yr we got 40% then 25% and free meal plan...

Also does anyone know if you can upgrade between country offers - like if we booked this and then there was a 40% on the could we upgrade and take advantage of that?

Do we think there's likely to be a better deal for 2 nights in December? Last yr we got 40% then 25% and free meal plan...

Also does anyone know if you can upgrade between country offers - like if we booked this and then there was a 40% on the could we upgrade and take advantage of that?

the french site is a possibility for a flash sale for December (as long as its not school holidays) so you might get 40% or even 50% off on a 2-night stay if you wait.

as far as i'm aware, you can't upgrade between country offers, you need to stick with the country you originally booked with.

I knew looking at this thread would be troublesome. I have a case of the wants!

I'm still happy with our March booking (albeit I think I'd still rather SF to the Cheyenne but its booked ages and it was only €320) but NPB would be lovely.

SL or Cheyenne is coming around 540eur and NPB over 900eur. I think I'll stick with one of these, price difference is a big one.

Isila said:
SL or Cheyenne is coming around 540eur and NPB over 900eur. I think I'll stick with one of these, price difference is a big one.

I would be more then happy at SF again and that's a great price. Plus Cars is a perfect theme for the boys and it still feels freshly done.

kizzabel said:
I would be more then happy at SF again and that's a great price. Plus Cars is a perfect theme for the boys and it still feels freshly done.

that's what I think. I hope we can treat ourselves sone other time eith HNY. longer stay beats better hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter